Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


I need 10Gbps VPS (KVM) Europe
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

I need 10Gbps VPS (KVM) Europe

yabsyabs Member

Hello, I need 10Gbps VPS KVM in Europe, country doesn't matter.

4GB RAM, 2 vCPU, 100GB SSD, 25TB min. Bw.

Any provider to suggest?

Comments

  • georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Provider

    what is your budget?

    Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • ehabehab Member
    edited January 6

    +1 for georgedatacenter

  • yabsyabs Member

    @georgedatacenter said:
    what is your budget?

    I don't have a budget, you can just give me the price (here or pm).

  • deankdeank Member, Troll

    The end is nigh.

  • ehabehab Member

    @deank said:
    The end is nigh.

    Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • ArchieArchie Member

    greencloudvps has 10gpbs kvm servers, you cloud open a ticket for a custom one

    Thanked by 1ehab
  • DPDP Member, The Domain Guy

    HostUS.

    Thanked by 1niknar1900
  • tamicrealotamicrealo Member
    edited January 7

    got one from @PHP_Friends 2021 year's pre-BF warming up deal

    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2021-12-03                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Fri 07 Jan 2022 10:01:37 AM CST
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) Gold 6240 CPU @ 2.60GHz
    CPU cores  : 2 @ 2600.000 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 7.8 GiB
    Swap       : 975.0 MiB
    Disk       : 77.2 GiB
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 237.45 MB/s  (59.3k) | 3.03 GB/s    (47.3k)
    Write      | 238.08 MB/s  (59.5k) | 3.04 GB/s    (47.6k)
    Total      | 475.54 MB/s (118.8k) | 6.07 GB/s    (94.9k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 4.05 GB/s     (7.9k) | 3.97 GB/s     (3.8k)
    Write      | 4.26 GB/s     (8.3k) | 4.24 GB/s     (4.1k)
    Total      | 8.32 GB/s    (16.2k) | 8.22 GB/s     (8.0k)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                    |                           |                 |                
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 6.52 Gbits/sec  | 5.46 Gbits/sec 
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 7.95 Gbits/sec  | 5.16 Gbits/sec 
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 8.51 Gbits/sec  | 5.32 Gbits/sec 
    WebHorizon      | Singapore (1G)            | 278 Mbits/sec   | 323 Mbits/sec  
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 2.21 Gbits/sec  | 2.05 Gbits/sec 
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 1.68 Gbits/sec  | 1.55 Gbits/sec 
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 1.14 Gbits/sec  | 1.12 Gbits/sec 
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | 694 Mbits/sec   | 850 Mbits/sec  
    
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 738                           
    Multi Core      | 1367                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/12027458
    
  • seriesnseriesn Member, Top Provider

    @yabs said:
    Hello, I need 10Gbps VPS KVM in Europe, country doesn't matter.

    4GB RAM, 2 vCPU, 100GB SSD, 25TB min. Bw.

    Any provider to suggest?

    Do you need to push 10Gbps 24/7?

  • @tamicrealo said:
    got one from @PHP_Friends 2021 year's pre-BF warming up deal

    This is sold as 1 Gbps and is burstable to 10 Gbps. Included traffic is a lot lower too.

  • @yabs said:

    @georgedatacenter said:
    what is your budget?

    I don't have a budget, you can just give me the price (here or pm).

    It's going to be hard without a budget

    Good luck with your budget

  • ehabehab Member
    edited January 7

    @zhujizixun said:

    ok, MongoDB is included.

    VayVay KA
    Vai Va Kugghhh

    MongoDB

  • TeoMTeoM Member
    edited January 7

    Hey guys this @yabs eventually she would like to host the yabs script.

  • ralfralf Member

    Maybe ask @Mr_Tom

    Thanked by 1Mr_Tom
  • Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Provider

    Thanks @ralf

    @yabs as seriesn asked do you need to push 10gbps constantly or burst?

  • yabsyabs Member

    @Mr_Tom said:
    Thanks @ralf

    @yabs as seriesn asked do you need to push 10gbps constantly or burst?

    Burst

  • also interested

  • @debaser said:

    @tamicrealo said:
    got one from @PHP_Friends 2021 year's pre-BF warming up deal

    This is sold as 1 Gbps and is burstable to 10 Gbps. Included traffic is a lot lower too.

    sold as 10g,
    the BF one is 1g

  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

    @seriesn said:

    @yabs said:
    Hello, I need 10Gbps VPS KVM in Europe, country doesn't matter.

    4GB RAM, 2 vCPU, 100GB SSD, 25TB min. Bw.

    Any provider to suggest?

    Do you need to push 10Gbps 24/7?

    Obviously not even close ...

    OP said:
    ... 25TB min. Bw.

    Thanked by 1seriesn
Sign In or Register to comment.