Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Time4VPS] OpenVZ 7, 2GB RAM, 20GB SSD | 15Eur/year recurring deal - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Time4VPS] OpenVZ 7, 2GB RAM, 20GB SSD | 15Eur/year recurring deal

2»

Comments

• time4vpstime4vps Member, Host Rep

@risharde said:
    @time4vps That is not what your support said - are you the owner? If so, how can we confirm the renewals correctly?

Support has made a mistake, and I corrected him after I saw the post.

Once again, I can confirm that the offer is recurring, and its price will remain as it is.

Thanked by 1risharde
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

@time4vps said:

@risharde said:
    @time4vps That is not what your support said - are you the owner? If so, how can we confirm the renewals correctly?

Once again, I can confirm that the offer is recurring, and its price will remain as it is.

Thank you for confirming honouring it then - I'd say that's honourable! Please see the other thread for some suggestions - maybe it will help you avoid too much tickets coming in to your support regarding the issue.

• kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited July 2022

@time4vps said:

@risharde said:

Glad to see providers who admit when their own staff made a mistake rather than blame it all on the customer. I'd also say that honoring the deals that were offered here on LET, during black friday, etc instead of trying to find excuses for the price increase, is honorable indeed. Kudos!

• MerlincoolMerlincool Member
    edited July 2022

@time4vps said:
    Hello,

All the offers provided here in LET are being and will be honored. Packages ordered with any of the recurring deals provided here on LET will remain unchanged.

Sorry this wasn't the same thing support said

@risharde said:

Yes you are right, they told me no discount would be possible and all my recurring discounts wont be applicable in future and said to be paid at full price (without discounts) after my current contract.

Now do we have another task to find which all discounts were given from let in past few years. Any discount promised be it on LET or any other place, I think that too stand place.

Thanked by 1risharde
  • @time4vps said:
    Hello,

All the offers provided here in LET are being and will be honored. Packages ordered with any of the recurring deals provided here on LET will remain unchanged.

I ordered a server a time ago using the offer here on the LET. But now I get an email with a price increase too. So something here is wrong)

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@SimWhite said: I ordered a server a time ago using the offer here on the LET. But now I get an email with a price increase too. So something here is wrong)

No, it was a mistake by their team. Please read carefully...

Thanked by 1SimWhite