Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LowEndTalk Mobile Theme View Bug - Resolved
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LowEndTalk Mobile Theme View Bug - Resolved

jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Hello Everyone,

For the last week we've been investigating the bug where the mobile theme would not consistently take you to the last post you viewed when returning to a thread you've looked at before. Instead, the mobile theme would direct you to the first post or the latest post rather than the last viewed post erratically.

Thanks to the efforts of our system administrator and @FAT32 specifically we believe this bug is solved.

Please let us know if you see it happening and we will continue to investigate.

Thanks!

Comments

• You guys are awesome :sunglasses:

• I just tested on a couple topics and seems solved to work correctly again.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Well done 👏🏼

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@webcraft said:
    I just tested on a couple topics and seems solved to work correctly again.

Fantastic, makes me happy to hear it looks good for you.

• dosaidosai Member
    edited January 2022

Is it just me? Loads like this in Firefox mobile.

Edit: only dark theme loads like the below

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@dosai said:

what most likely happened is that you went and made a custom dark mode config.
    Or you have firefox built in dark mode turned on.

• @skorupion said:

@dosai said:

Seem to have resolved after clearing cache.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@dosai said:

@skorupion said:

@dosai said:

Seem to have resolved after clearing cache.

so more likely custom dark mode config.

• Is it just me or anyone else seeing dark mode switching on and off in PC?

• @jmaxwell said:
    Is it just me or anyone else seeing dark mode switching on and off in PC?

That's happened to me since eternity. I always thought it was my 50000000 tabs open making it go crazy

@plumberg said:

@jmaxwell said:

That's happened to me since eternity. I always thought it was my 50000000 tabs open making it go crazy

What browser are you using?

• @jbiloh said:

@plumberg said:

@jmaxwell said:

Firefox

• @jbiloh said:

@plumberg said:

@jmaxwell said:

Firefox+uBlock. Turning off uBlock doesn't work too.

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

Fantastic, can you fix the login bug to please? Even though I set it to remember me, I always come back to it logged out.

The fun bit, I was logged in and then went to reply to a thread, did so and moved around the site to be logged out 😂

@Jord said:
    Fantastic, can you fix the login bug to please? Even though I set it to remember me, I always come back to it logged out.

The fun bit, I was logged in and then went to reply to a thread, did so and moved around the site to be logged out 😂

I've never experienced this issue on Android using Chrome. What browser and phone type?

@jbiloh said:

@Jord said:

I've never experienced this issue on Android using Chrome. What browser and phone type?

Chrome and both Windows/iPhone, it's very annoying.

@Jord said:

@jbiloh said:

@Jord said:

Do you have any sort of limits on cache?

@jbiloh said:

@Jord said:

@jbiloh said:

@Jord said:

Nope, doesn't do it on any other website, it's really weird.

@Jord said:

@jbiloh said:

@Jord said:

@jbiloh said:

@Jord said:

So it has happened on two separate devices running two different operating systems but the same browser (Chrome), right?

• Thank you @FAT32!

Thanked by 1FAT32

@jbiloh said:

@Jord said:

@jbiloh said:

@Jord said:

@jbiloh said:

@Jord said:

So it has happened on two separate devices running two different operating systems but the same browser (Chrome), right?

Correct, I'd go to LET one minute and I'm logged in, go through a couple of pages and then I'm logged out, it's very weird.

I thought it could have been CF caching the page, but a few refreshes did nothing.

• @jbiloh said:

@plumberg said:

@jmaxwell said:

Chrome, Brave, Firefox
    Has happened atleast once on all. Mostly Brave though

• A other bug I noticed when you load LET on Chrome on Android randomly on first page load it will display the desktop version of site on refresh will go back to mobile version.

• @Razza said:
    A other bug I noticed when you load LET on Chrome on Android randomly on first page load it will display the desktop version of site on refresh will go back to mobile version.

Same here

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Great work, I actually thought I had mistaken a couple of times when I clicked on a previously viewed thread.