Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone here using Time-Host? How is it?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone here using Time-Host? How is it?

Hi, I'm thinking to buy a VPS from Time-Host: time-host.net

Anyone here tried them already? How their VPS performance are? How good the uptime is? Does their speed really reach 200 Mbps?

Comments

• "Up to"
    Hmm

• I don't use this provider, but it seems to be related to vpsville...🤔

• Where are the VPS located? Can't seems to find on their website

• @kheng86 said:
    Where are the VPS located? Can't seems to find on their website

well, i know these server located in AS212913...
    I suspect that it hosts a lot of spam and it is a "bulletproof" server.. i didn't have any obvious proof,though.

• ProfforgProfforg Member
    edited January 2022

Last time i had services with them (2018) time-host was using hardware (or re-sell services of) FirstVDS (https://firstvds.ru/). You can use their service directly. Overall it is a fine provider but their network routing might confuse you as it often has 60 ms ping within same city it is located on (Moscow). What it means is their network routes are far from perfect. Regarding network badwidth, it is indeed as advertised but it is only burstable, they will suspend service on 200 mbps constant usage, i'd recommend to aim on not more than 80 mbps of contant use with them.