Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


** HAPPY NEW YEAR ** SSD & NVMe KVM offers starting from 18€/year ** FLASH SALES INCOMING **
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

** HAPPY NEW YEAR ** SSD & NVMe KVM offers starting from 18€/year ** FLASH SALES INCOMING **

naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

As a company we have been in business since 2003 and our main focus is on our high-end clients. But we also like to cater to you, the low-end clients. All our servers are owned and we are a RIPE member (we have a /22 and 4 /24 IP space).

Check out our NL super fast pure NVMe VMs

All orders include:

  • AMD EPYC 7763
  • IPv4 + IPv6
  • NVMe RAID 10
  • KVM Virtualisation
  • Located in The Netherlands
  • RECURRING OFFERS

Coupon code: BD9I4Y9ZMO

1 vCore - 2GB Ram - 30GB NVMe Disk - 5TB BW - 18 €/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

2 vCores - 4GB Ram - 60GB NVMe Disk - 10TB BW - 36 €/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

3 vCores - 6GB Ram - 90GB NVMe Disk - 15TB BW - 54 €/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

4 vCores - 8GB Ram - 120GB NVMe Disk - 20TB BW - 72 €/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

and all other configurations

Looking Glass: https://lg.naranja.tech/

Thanked by 2miu Durs
«134

Comments

  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    ** FLASH SALE ** 8GB RAM, 4CPU, 160 GB SSD, KVM - 48€/year

    • 4 CPU Core (EPYC 7302)
    • 8 GB RAM
    • 160 GB SSD (Raid 10)
    • 10 TB Traffic
    • 1Gbps port speed
    • 1 IPv4
    • /64 IPv6
    • Location: Dronten, The Netherlands
    • Quantity: 10
    • €48/yr (+VAT if applicable)

    Promo code: 2XX1LNK31R

    Order now!

  • ihellihell Member

    @naranjatech said:

    ** FLASH SALE ** 8GB RAM, 4CPU, 160 GB SSD, KVM - 48€/year

    • 4 CPU Core (EPYC 7302)
    • 8 GB RAM
    • 160 GB SSD (Raid 10)
    • 10 TB Traffic
    • 1Gbps port speed
    • 1 IPv4
    • /64 IPv6
    • Location: Dronten, The Netherlands
    • Quantity: 10
    • €48/yr (+VAT if applicable)

    Promo code: 2XX1LNK31R

    Order now!

    Already sold out? The order link brings me a blank page. :-(

  • need more locations boss

  • Deals for 1GB please :)

    Thanked by 1naranjatech
  • tetechtetech Member

    @ihell said:

    @naranjatech said:

    ** FLASH SALE ** 8GB RAM, 4CPU, 160 GB SSD, KVM - 48€/year

    • 4 CPU Core (EPYC 7302)
    • 8 GB RAM
    • 160 GB SSD (Raid 10)
    • 10 TB Traffic
    • 1Gbps port speed
    • 1 IPv4
    • /64 IPv6
    • Location: Dronten, The Netherlands
    • Quantity: 10
    • €48/yr (+VAT if applicable)

    Promo code: 2XX1LNK31R

    Order now!

    Already sold out? The order link brings me a blank page. :-(

    Looks like it. Too high end for me at the moment, but a good deal!

    Thanked by 1naranjatech
  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @ihell said:

    @naranjatech said:

    ** FLASH SALE ** 8GB RAM, 4CPU, 160 GB SSD, KVM - 48€/year

    • 4 CPU Core (EPYC 7302)
    • 8 GB RAM
    • 160 GB SSD (Raid 10)
    • 10 TB Traffic
    • 1Gbps port speed
    • 1 IPv4
    • /64 IPv6
    • Location: Dronten, The Netherlands
    • Quantity: 10
    • €48/yr (+VAT if applicable)

    Promo code: 2XX1LNK31R

    Order now!

    Already sold out? The order link brings me a blank page. :-(

    Fixed now!

  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @tetech said:

    @ihell said:

    @naranjatech said:

    ** FLASH SALE ** 8GB RAM, 4CPU, 160 GB SSD, KVM - 48€/year

    • 4 CPU Core (EPYC 7302)
    • 8 GB RAM
    • 160 GB SSD (Raid 10)
    • 10 TB Traffic
    • 1Gbps port speed
    • 1 IPv4
    • /64 IPv6
    • Location: Dronten, The Netherlands
    • Quantity: 10
    • €48/yr (+VAT if applicable)

    Promo code: 2XX1LNK31R

    Order now!

    Already sold out? The order link brings me a blank page. :-(

    Looks like it. Too high end for me at the moment, but a good deal!

    Fixed now!

    Thanked by 1plumberg
  • If anyone is interested, I have one for transfer from BF2021) at https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/176370/naranjatech-flash-sale-kvm-4c-8gb-160ssd-nl-for-transfer#latest

    Sorry for hijacking the thread!

  • ihellihell Member

    @naranjatech said:

    @tetech said:

    @ihell said:

    @naranjatech said:

    ** FLASH SALE ** 8GB RAM, 4CPU, 160 GB SSD, KVM - 48€/year

    • 4 CPU Core (EPYC 7302)
    • 8 GB RAM
    • 160 GB SSD (Raid 10)
    • 10 TB Traffic
    • 1Gbps port speed
    • 1 IPv4
    • /64 IPv6
    • Location: Dronten, The Netherlands
    • Quantity: 10
    • €48/yr (+VAT if applicable)

    Promo code: 2XX1LNK31R

    Order now!

    Already sold out? The order link brings me a blank page. :-(

    Looks like it. Too high end for me at the moment, but a good deal!

    Fixed now!

    Wow, Nice. Just powering on my laptop to order one!

    Thanked by 1naranjatech
  • PanitPanit Member
    edited January 1

    I just purchased the 8 GB Flash Deal.
    The only one problem is all my 3 Credit, Debit Card always show "Your card has insufficient funds."
    So. I must paid via Paypal that I must paid 2.5% exchange rate fee to Paypal that without option to change to my card currency.
    I must paid €50 totally in the End.

    I don't know about the funds check system do but if you can. Please fix this problem or please setting option that Paypal can change currencies on card not only Paypal currencies exchange rate.

  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @Panit said:
    I just pursed the 8 GB Flash Deal.
    The only one problem is all my 3 Credit, Debit Card always show "Your card has insufficient funds."
    So. I must paid via Paypal that I must paid 2.5% exchange rate fee to Paypal that without option to change to my card currency.
    I must paid €50 totally in the End.

    I don't know about the If you can funds check system do but if you can. Please fix this problem or please setting option that Paypal can change currencies on card not only Paypal currencies exchange rate.

    We use Stripe for Credit Card payments, if they say "Your card has insufficient funds" then that is what they receive from your bank...

    Are you paying through your PayPal account or using PayPal to pay with your Credit Card? If it's the latter then they will charge you what they have to, we can't change that...

  • For those who think about getting one of those servers, here is a fresh yabs with some reasons to do so.

    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2021-12-28                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Sa 1. Jan 14:22:00 CET 2022
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : AMD EPYC 7302 16-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 4 @ 3000.000 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 7.8 GiB
    Swap       : 980.0 MiB
    Disk       : 155.5 GiB
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 197.63 MB/s  (49.4k) | 625.67 MB/s   (9.7k)
    Write      | 198.16 MB/s  (49.5k) | 628.97 MB/s   (9.8k)
    Total      | 395.80 MB/s  (98.9k) | 1.25 GB/s    (19.6k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 1.05 GB/s     (2.0k) | 1.21 GB/s     (1.1k)
    Write      | 1.11 GB/s     (2.1k) | 1.29 GB/s     (1.2k)
    Total      | 2.17 GB/s     (4.2k) | 2.50 GB/s     (2.4k)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                    |                           |                 |                
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 910 Mbits/sec   | 822 Mbits/sec  
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 921 Mbits/sec   | 788 Mbits/sec  
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 903 Mbits/sec   | 893 Mbits/sec  
    WebHorizon      | Singapore (400M)          | 181 Mbits/sec   | 101 Mbits/sec  
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 867 Mbits/sec   | 53.5 Mbits/sec 
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 811 Mbits/sec   | 400 Mbits/sec  
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 799 Mbits/sec   | 222 Mbits/sec  
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | 653 Mbits/sec   | 104 Mbits/sec  
    
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 864                           
    Multi Core      | 2880                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/11930081
    
    
  • PanitPanit Member

    @naranjatech said:

    We use Stripe for Credit Card payments, if they say "Your card has insufficient funds" then that is what they receive from your bank...

    Are you paying through your PayPal account or using PayPal to pay with your Credit Card? If it's the latter then they will charge you what they have to, we can't change that...

    OK I understand you. But my same card can paid to the other provider such as MxRute Racknerd and VirMart. And my paypal when paid to Hosthatch Naranjatech and VisualWeb all of them can change to my card currency not only Paypal currencies exchange.

    Don't worry I just share my problem and It will be better if these problem can fix.

    Sorry for my English. And thanks for your good flash deal.

  • buying new server on 1st of January reminds me of a meme i saw yesterday (except it was about buying vinyl):

  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @Panit said:

    @naranjatech said:

    We use Stripe for Credit Card payments, if they say "Your card has insufficient funds" then that is what they receive from your bank...

    Are you paying through your PayPal account or using PayPal to pay with your Credit Card? If it's the latter then they will charge you what they have to, we can't change that...

    OK I understand you. But my same card can paid to the other provider such as MxRute Racknerd and VirMart. And my paypal when paid to Hosthatch Naranjatech and VisualWeb all of them can change to my card currency not only Paypal currencies exchange.

    Don't worry I just share my problem and It will be better if these problem can fix.

    Sorry for my English. And thanks for your good flash deal.

    We will look into this! But is 2,5% going to hold you off of this flash deal?

    Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • FalzoFalzo Member

    @Panit said: And my paypal when paid to Hosthatch Naranjatech and VisualWeb all of them can change to my card currency not only Paypal currencies exchange

    so it works for naranjatech? ;-) then all is good I guess, or check the topic your in again...

    get your stories straight, bro. your payment things through third parties is nothing the provider can help you with... it's YOUR end of the stick.

  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @Panit said:

    @naranjatech said:

    We use Stripe for Credit Card payments, if they say "Your card has insufficient funds" then that is what they receive from your bank...

    Are you paying through your PayPal account or using PayPal to pay with your Credit Card? If it's the latter then they will charge you what they have to, we can't change that...

    OK I understand you. But my same card can paid to the other provider such as MxRute Racknerd and VirMart. And my paypal when paid to Hosthatch Naranjatech and VisualWeb all of them can change to my card currency not only Paypal currencies exchange.

    Don't worry I just share my problem and It will be better if these problem can fix.

    Sorry for my English. And thanks for your good flash deal.

    Please open a ticket with the invoice number, as we can't find any failed credit card payments...

  • stenysteny Member

    @Panit said:
    I just purchased the 8 GB Flash Deal.
    The only one problem is all my 3 Credit, Debit Card always show "Your card has insufficient funds."
    So. I must paid via Paypal that I must paid 2.5% exchange rate fee to Paypal that without option to change to my card currency.
    I must paid €50 totally in the End.

    I don't know about the funds check system do but if you can. Please fix this problem or please setting option that Paypal can change currencies on card not only Paypal currencies exchange rate.

    Ha> @naranjatech said:

    @Panit said:
    I just pursed the 8 GB Flash Deal.
    The only one problem is all my 3 Credit, Debit Card always show "Your card has insufficient funds."
    So. I must paid via Paypal that I must paid 2.5% exchange rate fee to Paypal that without option to change to my card currency.
    I must paid €50 totally in the End.

    I don't know about the If you can funds check system do but if you can. Please fix this problem or please setting option that Paypal can change currencies on card not only Paypal currencies exchange rate.

    We use Stripe for Credit Card payments, if they say "Your card has insufficient funds" then that is what they receive from your bank...

    Are you paying through your PayPal account or using PayPal to pay with your Credit Card? If it's the latter then they will charge you what they have to, we can't change that...

    The same happened to me with my Revolut card, had to use my bank card, which was working.

  • PanitPanit Member
    edited January 1

    2.5% is about €2 in my country. It's mean 3 meal for 1 person.
    Sorry I'm just a student in the dictator country that a lot people must to paid for a good covid-19 vaccine.

    Sorry every one if my post is bother you.
    I'm sorry that's my fault. Please forgive me. :'( T_T

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

    @kheng86 said:
    Deals for 1GB please :)

    2GB is the new 1GB.
    In 2017, a 1GB costs $24.
    In 2022, a 2GB costs €18.


    @nobizzle said:
    buying new server on 1st of January reminds me of a meme i saw yesterday

    I'm still resisting.
    This €18 deal is showing up at every holiday.
    I may as well wait for another holiday when some of my existing servers expire.

    Thanked by 1ariq01
  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @nobizzle said:
    For those who think about getting one of those servers, here is a fresh yabs with some reasons to do so.

    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2021-12-28                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Sa 1. Jan 14:22:00 CET 2022
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : AMD EPYC 7302 16-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 4 @ 3000.000 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 7.8 GiB
    Swap       : 980.0 MiB
    Disk       : 155.5 GiB
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 197.63 MB/s  (49.4k) | 625.67 MB/s   (9.7k)
    Write      | 198.16 MB/s  (49.5k) | 628.97 MB/s   (9.8k)
    Total      | 395.80 MB/s  (98.9k) | 1.25 GB/s    (19.6k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 1.05 GB/s     (2.0k) | 1.21 GB/s     (1.1k)
    Write      | 1.11 GB/s     (2.1k) | 1.29 GB/s     (1.2k)
    Total      | 2.17 GB/s     (4.2k) | 2.50 GB/s     (2.4k)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                    |                           |                 |                
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 910 Mbits/sec   | 822 Mbits/sec  
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 921 Mbits/sec   | 788 Mbits/sec  
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 903 Mbits/sec   | 893 Mbits/sec  
    WebHorizon      | Singapore (400M)          | 181 Mbits/sec   | 101 Mbits/sec  
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 867 Mbits/sec   | 53.5 Mbits/sec 
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 811 Mbits/sec   | 400 Mbits/sec  
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 799 Mbits/sec   | 222 Mbits/sec  
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | 653 Mbits/sec   | 104 Mbits/sec  
    
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 864                           
    Multi Core      | 2880                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/11930081
    
    

    Only 1 available....

  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider
    edited January 1

    ** FLASH SALE ** 1GB RAM, 1CPU, 30 GB NVMe, KVM - 14€/year

    • 1 CPU Core (EPYC 7763) FUP
    • 1 GB RAM
    • 30 GB NVMe (Raid 10)
    • 4 TB Traffic
    • 1 Gbps port speed
    • 1 IPv4
    • /64 IPv6
    • Location: Dronten, The Netherlands
    • Quantity: 10
    • €14/yr (+VAT if applicable)

    Promo code: B6R5OB9Z0D

    Order now!

  • tetechtetech Member

    @naranjatech said:

    ** FLASH SALE ** 8GB RAM, 4CPU, 160 GB SSD, KVM - 48€/year

    • 1 CPU Core (EPYC 7763) FUP
    • 1 GB RAM
    • 30 GB NVMe (Raid 10)
    • 4 TB Traffic
    • 1 Gbps port speed
    • 1 IPv4
    • /64 IPv6
    • Location: Dronten, The Netherlands
    • Quantity: 10
    • €14/yr (+VAT if applicable)

    Promo code: B6R5OB9Z0D

    Order now!

    Thanks, I picked up one of these!

    Thanked by 1naranjatech
  • @tetech said:

    @naranjatech said:

    ** FLASH SALE ** 8GB RAM, 4CPU, 160 GB SSD, KVM - 48€/year

    • 1 CPU Core (EPYC 7763) FUP
    • 1 GB RAM
    • 30 GB NVMe (Raid 10)
    • 4 TB Traffic
    • 1 Gbps port speed
    • 1 IPv4
    • /64 IPv6
    • Location: Dronten, The Netherlands
    • Quantity: 10
    • €14/yr (+VAT if applicable)

    Promo code: B6R5OB9Z0D

    Order now!

    Thanks, I picked up one of these!

    Hey can you post the yabs of it, i am also interested in picking one

  • edited January 1

    @ManishPant said:

    @tetech said:

    @naranjatech said:

    ** FLASH SALE ** 8GB RAM, 4CPU, 160 GB SSD, KVM - 48€/year

    • 1 CPU Core (EPYC 7763) FUP
    • 1 GB RAM
    • 30 GB NVMe (Raid 10)
    • 4 TB Traffic
    • 1 Gbps port speed
    • 1 IPv4
    • /64 IPv6
    • Location: Dronten, The Netherlands
    • Quantity: 10
    • €14/yr (+VAT if applicable)

    Promo code: B6R5OB9Z0D

    Order now!

    Thanks, I picked up one of these!

    Hey can you post the yabs of it, i am also interested in picking one

    I think you should read this thread carefully. You missed the big YABS result posted by another user.

    Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • @chocolateshirt said:

    @ManishPant said:

    @tetech said:

    @naranjatech said:

    ** FLASH SALE ** 8GB RAM, 4CPU, 160 GB SSD, KVM - 48€/year

    • 1 CPU Core (EPYC 7763) FUP
    • 1 GB RAM
    • 30 GB NVMe (Raid 10)
    • 4 TB Traffic
    • 1 Gbps port speed
    • 1 IPv4
    • /64 IPv6
    • Location: Dronten, The Netherlands
    • Quantity: 10
    • €14/yr (+VAT if applicable)

    Promo code: B6R5OB9Z0D

    Order now!

    Thanks, I picked up one of these!

    Hey can you post the yabs of it, i am also interested in picking one

    I think you should read this thread carefully. You missed the big YABS result posted by another user.

    Seen that one earlier was interested to see the result of this particular config one

  • @ManishPant said:

    @chocolateshirt said:

    @ManishPant said:

    @tetech said:

    @naranjatech said:

    ** FLASH SALE ** 8GB RAM, 4CPU, 160 GB SSD, KVM - 48€/year

    • 1 CPU Core (EPYC 7763) FUP
    • 1 GB RAM
    • 30 GB NVMe (Raid 10)
    • 4 TB Traffic
    • 1 Gbps port speed
    • 1 IPv4
    • /64 IPv6
    • Location: Dronten, The Netherlands
    • Quantity: 10
    • €14/yr (+VAT if applicable)

    Promo code: B6R5OB9Z0D

    Order now!

    Thanks, I picked up one of these!

    Hey can you post the yabs of it, i am also interested in picking one

    I think you should read this thread carefully. You missed the big YABS result posted by another user.

    Seen that one earlier was interested to see the result of this particular config one

    I see..

  • @naranjatech said:

    ** FLASH SALE ** 1GB RAM, 1CPU, 30 GB NVMe, KVM - 14€/year

    • 1 CPU Core (EPYC 7763) FUP
    • 1 GB RAM
    • 30 GB NVMe (Raid 10)
    • 4 TB Traffic
    • 1 Gbps port speed
    • 1 IPv4
    • /64 IPv6
    • Location: Dronten, The Netherlands
    • Quantity: 10
    • €14/yr (+VAT if applicable)

    Promo code: B6R5OB9Z0D

    Order now!

    What is the FUP allocation for the vCPU?
    20% ?
    30% ?

  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @dev_vps said:

    @naranjatech said:

    ** FLASH SALE ** 1GB RAM, 1CPU, 30 GB NVMe, KVM - 14€/year

    • 1 CPU Core (EPYC 7763) FUP
    • 1 GB RAM
    • 30 GB NVMe (Raid 10)
    • 4 TB Traffic
    • 1 Gbps port speed
    • 1 IPv4
    • /64 IPv6
    • Location: Dronten, The Netherlands
    • Quantity: 10
    • €14/yr (+VAT if applicable)

    Promo code: B6R5OB9Z0D

    Order now!

    What is the FUP allocation for the vCPU?
    20% ?
    30% ?

    50%

  • @naranjatech said:

    @dev_vps said:

    @naranjatech said:

    ** FLASH SALE ** 1GB RAM, 1CPU, 30 GB NVMe, KVM - 14€/year

    • 1 CPU Core (EPYC 7763) FUP
    • 1 GB RAM
    • 30 GB NVMe (Raid 10)
    • 4 TB Traffic
    • 1 Gbps port speed
    • 1 IPv4
    • /64 IPv6
    • Location: Dronten, The Netherlands
    • Quantity: 10
    • €14/yr (+VAT if applicable)

    Promo code: B6R5OB9Z0D

    Order now!

    What is the FUP allocation for the vCPU?
    20% ?
    30% ?

    50%

    That is quite generous … 👍🏼👍🏼
    Thank you

    Thanked by 1naranjatech
Sign In or Register to comment.