Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seeking recommendations for privacy-focused host - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Seeking recommendations for privacy-focused host

2»

Comments

• flokinet.is is truly not trustworthy. https://blog.flokinet.is/ gives deep insight into flokinet.is off-the-wall rationale.

• @afn said:

@sanmax88 said: I was a BuyVM client before and I remember that they take fraud very seriously.

BuyVM is strict only if you pay via CC/PayPal. If you pay crypto, they don't care

There is also https://cockbox.org/ but not so reliable, always keep a backup somewhere else.

You can also use epik/sibyl/terrahost, they won't give your info willingly, but their security is trash and they will get hacked anyway thus leaking ur info :joy:

Is this true? Their storage slabs are good deals.

• cockbox is a flokinet reseller.

• @sanmax88 said:

@afn said:

@sanmax88 said: I was a BuyVM client before and I remember that they take fraud very seriously.

BuyVM is strict only if you pay via CC/PayPal. If you pay crypto, they don't care

There is also https://cockbox.org/ but not so reliable, always keep a backup somewhere else.

You can also use epik/sibyl/terrahost, they won't give your info willingly, but their security is trash and they will get hacked anyway thus leaking ur info :joy:

You were their client. It's strange that you don't know that.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@sanmax88 said: Is this true? Their storage slabs are good deals.

This is correct.

Requires fraud checks:

• Paypal
    • Credit Cards

Doesn't require fraud checks/validation:

• Crypto
    • Alipay
    • Webmoney

All users can use the bottom 3, no matter what. Only users that have gone through a fraud check can use paypal/credit cards.

This is all for chargeback reasons. I've had just as many people do stupid shit while paying with a credit card (hosting malware/botnets, DDOS'ing people, etc) as people that pay in crypto.

Francisco

Thanked by 2VayVayKa sanmax88
  • @VayVayKa said:

@sanmax88 said:

@afn said:

Yes when I paid with CC

• VayVayKaVayVayKa Member
    edited January 2022

@sanmax88 said:

@VayVayKa said:

@sanmax88 said:

@afn said:

Yes when I paid with CC

In this case, BuyVM will fully satisfy your request. @Francisco clarified. Real information and anonymity cannot be combined in one sentence. The anonymity of the privilege of the elite. But you can try. Use vpn and enter fake data when registering, pay with crypto, but play by the rules. There will be no problems.

Edit

As for IncogNet. He's recently on the market. The position of the owner commands only respect, but the prices are high. I would gladly support him, but I have no spare funds. If it doesn't deflate by the time I mine enough Monero, I will definitely try)

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@VayVayKa said:
    As for IncogNet. He's recently on the market. The position of the owner commands only respect, but the prices are high. I would gladly support him, but I have no spare funds. If it doesn't deflate by the time I mine enough Monero, I will definitely try)

I had an offer thread a while back, if the coupon isn't still active I'll honor it. We've got a lot of availability now so I may post a new offer soon. LET isn't our main source of sales but I still like to hook up folks here with a deal when able.

Thanked by 1VayVayKa
  • @MannDude said:

@VayVayKa said:

I had an offer thread a while back, if the coupon isn't still active I'll honor it. We've got a lot of availability now so I may post a new offer soon. LET isn't our main source of sales but I still like to hook up folks here with a deal when able.

A buyshared "shared 20g" similar offer would be perfect!

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@hyperblast said:

@MannDude said:

@VayVayKa said:

A buyshared "shared 20g" similar offer would be perfect!

No stock in NL on shared until this weekend. Have stock in Dallas, though.

• for me only europe is interesting.