Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Keepsolid VPN News - A Year in Review and DNS Firewall to be incorporated into VPN Unlimited
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Keepsolid VPN News - A Year in Review and DNS Firewall to be incorporated into VPN Unlimited

YmpkerYmpker Member
edited December 2021 in General

Keepsolid VPN News - A Year in Review and DNS Firewall to he incorporated into VPN Unlimited
YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer 10:41PM Flag
Keepsolid, the company behind VPN Unlimited, recently published an interesting blog article where they reviewed their year 2021 throughout all their products. Might be a good read for some people here since many members here use Keepsolid's lifetime VPN deal and, perhaps, are interested in seeing where things are headed.

https://www.keepsolid.com/blog/keepsolid-year-in-review-2021/

They also recently published an article stating that the DNS Firewall, that was a separate product until now, would be incorporated into VPN Unlimited "for most plans". In my User Office it still shows "expired" for DNS Firewall after the 6 months trial a while back, but I already contacted them and asked whether I would also get this :)
Can anyone see the DNS Firewall as "unlocked" in their user area?

https://www.keepsolid.com/blog/dns-firewall-for-malware-protection/

Comments

• @Ympker said:
    LowEndSpirit
    Notifications
    Inbox
    Bookmarks
    HOME › GENERAL
    Search
    Bookmark

That's too much copy-pasty sir

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited December 2021

@jmgcaguicla said:

@Ympker said:
    LowEndSpirit
    Notifications
    Inbox
    Bookmarks
    HOME › GENERAL
    Search
    Bookmark

Posted this on my phone. I blame my potato fingers.

Edit: Reply from support just came in. Unfortunately DNS Firewall is part of premium features to which you can get a lifetime sub upgrade for 49,99$:

Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately, you do not have a subscription for DNS Firewall on your account.
    In order to use DNS Firewall feature, you need to purchase a Premium Upgrade.
    Premium upgrade provides you with free access to all features and services which will be added in the future as an addition to regular VPN Unlimited service. DNS Firewall is the first feature of that kind which was added and there are more upcoming.

If you decide to upgrade to Premium, we are offering the discount here:...

Thanked by 1kalimov622
  • @jmgcaguicla said:

@Ympker said:
    LowEndSpirit
    Notifications
    Inbox
    Bookmarks
    HOME › GENERAL
    Search
    Bookmark

loled on that one too

Thanks for sharing, @Ympker.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • My DNS firewall 6 months trial will expire next week

@Ympker said:
    I already contacted them and asked whether I would also get this :)

They owe you even more...

• @Ympker said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

@Ympker said:
    LowEndSpirit
    Notifications
    Inbox
    Bookmarks
    HOME › GENERAL
    Search
    Bookmark

Posted this on my phone. I blame my potato fingers.

Edit: Reply from support just came in. Unfortunately DNS Firewall is part of premium features to which you can get a lifetime sub upgrade for 49,99$:

Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately, you do not have a subscription for DNS Firewall on your account.
    In order to use DNS Firewall feature, you need to purchase a Premium Upgrade.
    Premium upgrade provides you with free access to all features and services which will be added in the future as an addition to regular VPN Unlimited service. DNS Firewall is the first feature of that kind which was added and there are more upcoming.

If you decide to upgrade to Premium, we are offering the discount here:...

How much is the discount ?

• @DeviousDev said:

@Ympker said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

@Ympker said:
    LowEndSpirit
    Notifications
    Inbox