Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there a US dedicated server recommendation?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is there a US dedicated server recommendation?

Is there a US dedicated server recommendation? The best price is within US$500, I hope the server has 1Gbps broadband, and I hope the service provider will not require me to submit my identity information,thank you!

Comments

• I can recommend a lot in the US, plenty of them have 1gbps. Is 1gbps your only requirement? Is that $500 monthly/yearly?

Thanked by 1jerry88
  • AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

Do you need unmetered bandwidth or? How many v4 addresses? What CPU? How much RAM? How much disk? What location?

• CoastHostingCoastHosting Member, Host Rep

Multacom is pretty good

• @Advin said: Do you need unmetered bandwidth or? How many v4 addresses? What CPU? How much RAM? How much disk? What location?

Yes, all. Send the work order

• @iNanja said:
    I can recommend a lot in the US, plenty of them have 1gbps. Is 1gbps your only requirement? Is that $500 monthly/yearly?

monthly,thank you

• @davenz said:
    Multacom is pretty good

Will they let me submit personal information?

• CoastHostingCoastHosting Member, Host Rep

@jerry88 said:

@davenz said:
    Multacom is pretty good

Will they let me submit personal information?

Im pretty sure they will, but maybe not ask them

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

Strange request... What are your intentions with the dedicated if you are trying to stay anonymous and have that high of a budget?

• SHOCKHOSTING

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Have you checked the offer forum?

• @jerry88 said: hope the service provider will not require me to submit my identity information

Usually they don't, unless you are into shady shit.

Which seems to be the case.

• @aqua said:
    Strange request... What are your intentions with the dedicated if you are trying to stay anonymous and have that high of a budget?

Because there are some controversial personal hobbies, I want to maintain anonymity to a certain extent, and do not want to bring some troubles to my real life because of privacy exposure

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@jerry88 said:

@aqua said:

Because there are some controversial personal hobbies, I want to maintain anonymity to a certain extent, and do not want to bring some troubles to my real life because of privacy exposure

Nothing wrong with that.

We don't sell dedis so I have nothing for you, but good luck.

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

@jerry88 said:

@aqua said:

I can work something out if the "hobbies" are fully legal. Please shoot me over a PM.