Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GAME-LE 2021 for transfer with 2 IP ranges with total of 8 IPs + main one
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GAME-LE 2021 for transfer with 2 IP ranges with total of 8 IPs + main one

Hello there!

I may be willing to sell OVH GAME-LE 2021 with 2 additional IP ranges of 8 additional IPs.

Specs:

CPU
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X - 8c/16t - 3.9 GHz/4.5 GHz
RAM
64 GB ECC 2666 MHz
Data disks
2×960 GB SSD NVMe
+8 additional IPs - 2 ranges, one geolocated to the UK, one geolocated to CZ.
1Gbit/s network

You'll be paying 70€/month for this package.

If you're looking for purchasing this exact same configuration (which is now called Rise-GAME-2), but with only 500Mbit/s bandwidth (while mine has 1Gbit/s), you'll be looking at spending 99€ + 100€ setup!

I'm not willing to sell it for anything below 120€. Let me know about your offers below.

Comments

• ErisaErisa Member
    edited December 2021

Would the monthly renewal cost decrease if the ranges were removed and by how much?

Nevermind I looked it up and I'm pretty sure it doesn't.

• @Erisa said:
    Would the monthly renewal cost decrease if the ranges were removed and by how much?

Hello! For this specific offer, the price is 70€/month. It was on sale for Black Friday. If you'd be willing to buy anything similar now, you'd be paying 99€/mo + 100€ setup fee, so that's why this transfer may come in handy for some people.

To answer your question, no - it wouldn't. At OVH, you buy IPs once, and you have them forever, so it'll all be included once the service is transferred, unlike if you're purchasing directly from OVH, where you'd need to pay 2€/IP one-time in addition to 200€ server.

Thanked by 1Erisa
  • can you post yabs?

Thanked by 2FlorinMarian tux
  • @OpenSource said:
    To answer your question, no - it wouldn't. At OVH, you buy IPs once, and you have them forever, so it'll all be included once the service is transferred

The IPs aren't automatically included with the server, you will need to transfer like how you did for server one range by one range.

• FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

@mrclown said:
    can you post yabs?

I see that I'll have to do some push-ups for your because also you succeed to grab my words :smiley: .

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • Pls send yabs and vegana

• Possibly interested please post yabs

• Avoid memes please :P

Bump

• OpenSourceOpenSource Barred
    edited December 2021

@mrclown said:

@OpenSource said:
    To answer your question, no - it wouldn't. At OVH, you buy IPs once, and you have them forever, so it'll all be included once the service is transferred

The IPs aren't automatically included with the server, you will need to transfer like how you did for server one range by one range.

Nah, it's not an issue. I'm sure once I open up a ticket and specify everything, they'll be able to transfer the whole thing right away, I see no issues with it.

• @OpenSource said:
    Avoid memes please :P

Bump

Wasn’t a meme could you post a yabs?

• OpenSourceOpenSource Barred
    edited December 2021

@allthemtings said:

@OpenSource said:
    Avoid memes please :P

Bump

Wasn’t a meme could you post a yabs?

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2021-12-03                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Mon Dec 27 19:32:41 UTC 2021

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 16 @ 4484.510 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 62.7 GiB
    Swap       : 20.5 GiB
    Disk       : 1.1 TiB

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 830.11 MB/s (207.5k) | 1.33 GB/s    (20.8k)
    Write      | 832.30 MB/s (208.0k) | 1.34 GB/s    (21.0k)
    Total      | 1.66 GB/s   (415.6k) | 2.68 GB/s    (41.9k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 1.48 GB/s     (2.9k) | 1.53 GB/s     (1.4k)
    Write      | 1.56 GB/s     (3.0k) | 1.63 GB/s     (1.5k)
    Total      | 3.05 GB/s     (5.9k) | 3.16 GB/s     (3.0k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                    |                           |                 |                
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 862 Mbits/sec   | 880 Mbits/sec  
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 617 Mbits/sec   | 399 Mbits/sec  
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 549 Mbits/sec   | 416 Mbits/sec  
    WebHorizon      | Singapore (1G)            | 310 Mbits/sec   | 251 Mbits/sec  
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 296 Mbits/sec   | 246 Mbits/sec  
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 357 Mbits/sec   | 171 Mbits/sec  
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 326 Mbits/sec   | 116 Mbits/sec  
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | 304 Mbits/sec   | 127 Mbits/sec  

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 1372                          
    Multi Core      | 8315                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/11847725

@dahartigan said:
    Pls send yabs and vegana

Now, I don't really know what vegana is, nor from where I can download it or do whatever you want with it, so please let me know.

Thanked by 1allthemtings
  • Until this very moment, I didn't know what yabs is, I thought it may be another one of those LET memes, especially as I didn't read your replies carefully. Sorry :joy:

• Also, keep in mind that during these tests the server was under some lighter load so results may come even better for you.

• @OpenSource said: Now, I don't really know what vegana is, nor from where I can download it or do whatever you want with it, so please let me know.

:D

• @OpenSource said:
    Now, I don't really know what vegana is, nor from where I can download it or do whatever you want with it, so please let me know.

Now that's just one of the shitty LET memes. Vagina, as in send nudes.

• Hey! Dm me. I am interested and have a few questions.