Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Servarica storage server Transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Servarica storage server Transfer

Package: Polar Bear Storage Offer
First Payment Amount: $48.00USD
Recurring Amount: $48.00USD
Billing Cycle: Annually
Next Due Date: Tuesday, November 29th, 2022

VPS Disk Space
1.96 TB
VPS Virtual CPUs
2 Cores
VPS Memory size
2 GB

44$ for sell.

Comments

• anyone interested at 40$?

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited December 2021
    1. I do not know if these can be transferred, because there is a limit on how much an user can order. Maybe @servarica_hani can offer more insight.
    2. You offer a server which is currently on same offer, with the exact same specs. One might simply order from Servarica website instead of requesting a transfer from LET.

The only advantage would be if some client reached the limit of orders, and can go beyond that imposed limit by taking your service. But again, only if @servarica_hani allows it, as I am guessing there might be some reason behind order limitations.

Thanked by 2Bertie bdspice
  • BertieBertie Member
    edited December 2021

@default said: You offer a server which is currently on same offer, with the exact same specs. One might simply order from Servarica website instead of requesting a transfer from LET.

Yeah, there's a risk premium that's built into server transfers because something can go wrong. I don't see why someone would take a server transfer for $40 USD (approx 1 month off) given the inconvenience and risk involved, especially when the original offer is still active.

Thanked by 1skorous
  • @default @Bertie i emailed there support and they confirmed me that i can transfer the server to another user. So nothing is risky. I am selling it just because i had to quite using backup server since my client are moving