Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for US/CA VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for US/CA VPS

Hello there, I have a friend looking for a 2-4 core, 8gb (or more) VPS in the US or Canada

Under $20/mo if possible.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Come join the family :smile:

https://entrybytes.com/

• Still looking :)

• @Obelous said:
    Still looking :)

Maybe point your friend to this site to look for him/herself?

• Always welcomed to join the RACKNERD gang.

Im sure @dustinc can cook something up for you!

• @godslayer said:
    Always welcomed to join the RACKNERD gang.

Yeah it's called identify theft XD

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @godslayer said:

Well I wrote to RackNerd twice to ask for a certain package because I hate their weird impair specs "like 3 cpu and 2.5 ram or 35gb" I prefer thing in pair like 2 cpu 2gb ram 40gb.
    They always replied me to watch their site for upcoming deal but I had no time to waste on waiting I needed a machine right away so.

• @DeviousDev said:

@godslayer said:

Well I wrote to RackNerd twice to ask for a certain package because I hate their weird impair specs "like 3 cpu and 2.5 ram or 35gb" I prefer thing in pair like 2 cpu 2gb ram 40gb.
    They always replied me to watch their site for upcoming deal but I had no time to waste on waiting I needed a machine right away so.

They did the right thing.

• @TimboJones said:

@DeviousDev said:

@godslayer said:

They did the right thing.

I didn't said they did anything bad or something, they just tell people to reach them to cook a plan or something when they don't really do it.

• KermEdKermEd Member
    edited December 2021

@DeviousDev said:

@godslayer said:

The owners associated to some pretty bad scams in the past. Might have saved yourself some trouble down the line avoiding them anyway. My risk assessment team has them marked at high risk, I'd find a more reputable seller.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @KermEd said:

@DeviousDev said:

@godslayer said:

The owners associated to some pretty bad scams in the past. Might have saved yourself some trouble down the line avoiding them anyway. My risk assessment team has them marked at high risk, I'd find a more reputable seller.

Yeah this is what I did anyway after finding a bunch of review and complain so I passed to an other provider :)