Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

anyone had experience with hudsonvalleyhost.com? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

anyone had experience with hudsonvalleyhost.com?

2»

Comments

• @kyaky said:
    It's not really about if it will get delivered eventually or not. I've been with quickpacket, versaweb, burst... none of them delivered a dedi with this speed. none of them just kept replying me "it shows pending. it will be delivered" and "no refund due to our TOS" . none of them blocked my ticket system and live chat support. To me, It's not only about the time.

I think is reasonable to give providers some room when you order around the holiday/CM season. If you need it in a hurry you should have probably gone with another provider which advertises guaranteed delivery at X time frame, for an increased cost.

Thanked by 1kyaky
  • if they not give refund then you can disputed your paypal with reason item not recived and proof with screenshot

• I've had issues in the past with doing refunds with PayPal, they're really strict with virtual goods

• @kyaky said:
    christ.... I nearly bought another product from TurnKeyInternet too.

They have a "relationship" with ColoCrossing not TurnKeyInternet.
    http://bgp.he.net/dns/hudsonvalleyhost.com#_ipinfo

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • @kyaky said:
    thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.