Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wanted: Dedicated Servers in Europe, far from London and Helsinki
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wanted: Dedicated Servers in Europe, far from London and Helsinki

Hello,

I'm looking for dedicated servers from multiple providers, in data centers in Europe that are at least 500 miles from both London and Helsinki. For example, Copenhagen, Berlin, Prague, Italy, Southern France, etc. Initially looking for 1 server from each provider, and will hopefully need hundreds from each as the business grows.

Each server needs:

Exactly 1 CPU with exactly 4 cores of at least 3 GHz.
At least 32 GB of RAM.
At least 120 GB of attached (not networked) SSD or NVMe.
The ability to install the OS and use my own license.
At least 100 Mbps in each direction, unmetered (e.g. can send and receive at least 25 TB per month).
No "fair use" clause that limits resource and bandwidth usage.

Currently paying 47 USD/month for such a server in the U.S. with 150 TB at 1 Gbps, and 34 EUR/month for such a server in Europe with 1Gbps unmetered, so shouldn't have to pay more than 100 USD per month.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Umm.. is Poland in your consideration?

• BlaZe: About 3/4 of Poland is far enough from Helsinki.

• Sounds like a job for Hetzner and their auction servers. Most are located in Falkenstein, Germany (check auction listing in detail, they also have servers in Helsinki). Last I checked you can request a KVM for 24 hours to install your own OS free of charge.

• icebeer871: Actually, Hetzner is who I'm using in Helsinki :) So they're out of the running for the other servers I'm looking for.

• SoYouStart?

• SoYouStart's DCs are all too close to London :(

• @uncaged said:
    SoYouStart's DCs are all too close to London :(

Strasbourg or Frankfurt is quite far from London.

• As I stated, I'm looking for DCs that are a minimum of 500 miles from both London and Helsinki. Strasbourg and Frankfurt are each only about 400 miles from London.

• Perhaps @AlexBarakov has something in Bulgaria?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2021

Frankfurt ?

Edit: that’s what happens when you don’t refresh before posting ;-). Happy Holidays!

• I’m wondering why it has to be at least 500 miles away from each other? (Just curious)