Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OPEN THIS THREAD --> NEW YEAR w/ NEW DEALS by RackNerd + GIVEAWAYS - Page 96
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OPEN THIS THREAD --> NEW YEAR w/ NEW DEALS by RackNerd + GIVEAWAYS

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@ano63 said:
    Please double the BW for order #9316431938. Thank you!

Hi @ano63 -- Thank you for placing an order with us :) We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth.

By the way, I see you recently joined the community. Welcome! Hope to see you around :)

@pllppe said:
    Can you please double bandwidth for Order Number: 7252443940

Hi @pllppe -- We've doubled your bandwidth.

Thank You for being our valued customer and we look forward to working with you for many years to come :)

@ben5462 said:
    Please double the BW for order number 2513244128. Thank you!

Hi @ben5462 -- Appreciate you placing an order with RackNerd!

We have doubled the bandwidth allocation for your order successfully 👊

@bananaspeed said:
    Please double the BW for order #2729390. Thank you!

Hi @bananaspeed -- awesome stuff :)

We've doubled the bandwidth for your order.

@juduty said:
    Please double the BW for Order Number: 1097088296. Thank you!

Hi @juduty -- Thank You for choosing RackNerd as your provider!

I see you joined the LowEndTalk community today as well - hope to see you around here often :)

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth.

As a heads up, Los Angeles DC-02 and New York locations were restocked today - and are available for selection in the order forms again :)

• @dustinc Please double my BW: Invoice #2730293 Thank you!

• VayVayKaVayVayKa Member
    edited January 2022

@dustinc said:
    Los Angeles DC-02 and New York locations were restocked today

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @dustinc said:
    As a heads up, Los Angeles DC-02 and New York locations were restocked today - and are available for selection in the order forms again :)

Im just waiting for you to mention "amsterdam" or "europe"

Might re-run ping test for LA but wasn't great from germany due to geographical distance

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Order Number: 4796383357

DOUBLE THE BANDWIDTH ON ANY OF OUR NEW YEAR DEALS.

• MehdMehd Member, Host Rep

These are prerry great pricings really

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @dustinc will we ever see a dedi deal from racknerd?

(Changed my username from barkingiron)

• 2nd order for a client.. - Invoice #2737202

Double bandwidth please

• Could I get double BW on following order numbers?
    You just make the service so easy and good. I'm having a hard time not getting more!

@quanhua92 said:
    @dustinc Please double my BW: Invoice #2730293 Thank you!

Hi @quanhua92 -- Appreciate you placing an order with RackNerd! :)

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth.

Thanked by 1quanhua92

@lookzc said:
    Order Number: 4796383357

DOUBLE THE BANDWIDTH ON ANY OF OUR NEW YEAR DEALS.

Hi @lookzc -- we've doubled your bandwidth. Thank You for choosing RackNerd as your provider 👊

@Mehd said:
    These are prerry great pricings really

Hi @Mehd -- appreciate you checking out our offers and for your feedback :) We think so as well.

We hope to work with you soon.

@Astro said:
    @dustinc will we ever see a dedi deal from racknerd?

(Changed my username from barkingiron)

Hi @Astro -- love the new username and avatar :)

We're always open to it if there is demand! What sort of spec's did you have in mind?

@turnhardtoeasy said:
    2nd order for a client.. - Invoice #2737202

Double bandwidth please

Hi @turnhardtoeasy -- we sincerely appreciate you expanding your services with RackNerd!

We've doubled your bandwidth for this order 👊

Thanked by 1turnhardtoeasy

@debian_dave said:
    Could I get double BW on following order numbers?
    You just make the service so easy and good. I'm having a hard time not getting more!

Hi @debian_dave -- Thank You for expanding your service count with RackNerd! Happy to hear that you're enjoying our services - this is the experience we strive for.

We've gone ahead and doubled the bandwidth for the services contained within those order numbers :)

We were able to get shipments of the RackNerd swag items sent out today (to winners from the main giveaway). Including the international shipments :)

Here’s a sneak peek of some of the boxes used:

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited January 2022

@dustinc said: Here’s a sneak peek of some of the boxes used:

Darn, You guys even have RackNerd tape! There is some serious branding going on here.

@DeadlyChemist said:

@FrankZ said:

@DeadlyChemist said: kind of busy with making/designing random stuff

this ^^ :sunglasses:

I wanna have my fans on 100% when im dead and 20% when im playing/listening for audio clues because thats cheaper todo than buy 5 quality silent fans and or case...
    Prob arround 15€ maybe 20€
    One high quality fan is 30€
    Also this trick works because i have liquid cooling

What weird stuff are you doing?

Sorry for the delay, I've been working on making automated gDNSd (geocast DNS) install scripts for debian and Ubuntu 20.04. The Centos 7, 8, Alma, and Rocky scripts are already done.
    I just finished up a hosted multi user panel for gDNSd. Now I have to finish debugging the panel on all the different O/S, write the rest of the website, with screen shots, and documentation explaining how to use everything. Then I'll start live Alpha testing, so people can tell me how it can be improved. :wink:

You know one of those projects that you wrote for yourself to use in less then a week, but when you write it for others to use it ends up taking a lot longer.

Thanked by 1debian_dave
  • @dustinc said:
    We were able to get shipments of the RackNerd swag items sent out today (to winners from the main giveaway). Including the international shipments :)

Here’s a sneak peek of some of the boxes used:

daym you even got racknerd tape haha

• @FrankZ
    Sorry for the delay, I've been working on making automated gDNSd (geocast DNS) install scripts for debian and Ubuntu 20.04. The Centos 7, 8, Alma, and Rocky scripts are already done.
    I just finished up a hosted multi user panel for gDNSd. Now I have to finish debugging the panel on all the different O/S, write the rest of the website, with screen shots, and documentation explaining how to use everything. Then I'll start live Alpha testing, so people can tell me how it can be improved. :wink:

You know one of those projects that you wrote for yourself to use in less then a week, but when you write it for others to use it ends up taking a lot longer.

I understood some of these words. I guess I need to do more research on gDNS.

• @debian_dave said: I understood some of these words. I guess I need to do more research on gDNS.

gDNSd is a geocasting DNS server that directs your visitor to the closest location to them. Say that you have the same web site on web servers in multiple locations, IE: Amsterdam, New York, Los Angeles, and Singapore all with different IP numbers. A geocast name server will generally send a visitor from Germany to the Amsterdam web server, a visitor from Chicago to the New York web server, and the visitor from China to the Singapore web server. If one of the web servers go down, it will automatically send them to the next closest web server so you do not show the visitor any downtime. (this is not perfect as hendixTools monitoring shows I run 99.9+% uptime, not 100%)

I call it a poor man's anycast.

gDNSd is a bit complicated to set up. I am trying to make it very simple by offering the setup binaries (one click install scripts) and a hosted panel for free. The actual DNS servers run on your VPS.

Thanked by 1debian_dave
  • Please double the BW for order #2747429. Thank you!

@FrankZ said: Darn, You guys even have RackNerd tape! There is some serious branding going on here.

Woot! Let's gooooo 👊

Thanked by 1FrankZ

@DeadlyChemist said: daym you even got racknerd tape haha

Awesome, right? We think it's pretty cool, to help distinguish our shipments 😛

Thanked by 1DeadlyChemist

@1792624151 said:
    Please double the BW for order #2747429. Thank you!

Hi @1792624151 -- Thank You for placing an order with RackNerd!

We've doubled your bandwidth :)

• Hi again!
    Invoice #2528147

Please double the bandwidth.
    Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.