Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ OPEN THIS THREAD --> NEW YEAR w/ NEW DEALS by RackNerd + GIVEAWAYS - Page 92
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OPEN THIS THREAD --> NEW YEAR w/ NEW DEALS by RackNerd + GIVEAWAYS

Comments

• holy shit! thank u @dustinc <3

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Yes. I won something!

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @Andrews the person complaining about other persons spamming posts, managed to spam enough to win a gaming desk, funny twist :lol:

• OMG I WON! THANKS @dustinc

• @BarkingIron said:
    OMG I WON! THANKS @dustinc

Told you, being active is totally worth it :wink:

Thanked by 2dustinc Xrmaddness
  • @Pilotseye said:
    @Andrews the person complaining about other persons spamming posts, managed to spam enough to win a gaming desk, funny twist :lol:

Huh! Its a strange world we live in!

Thanked by 1Pilotseye
  • AndrewsAndrews Member
    edited January 2022

@Pilotseye said:
    @Andrews the person complaining about other persons spamming posts, managed to spam enough to win a gaming desk, funny twist :lol:

I complained about persons producing dummy posts under post under post... without any value to thread or spamming how desperately they desire something only to artificially bump their counter up, again, again and again
    and people insistently and constantly begging for some free stuff to make them happy
    generally persons not respecting OP's call to restrain from posting worthless crap ("should be generally helpful")

if you did not notice that these persons after that promised to change their behavior and this thread changed then you are blind
    if you think that I produced such spam posts then you are delusional

• OMG, I won again! Thank you, @dustinc

• Thanks

• phdphd Member

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Congrats everyone! Including myself :)

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • PilotseyePilotseye Member
    edited January 2022

@Andrews said:

@Pilotseye said:

I complained about persons producing dummy posts under post under post... without any value to thread or spamming how desperately they desire something only to artificially bump their counter up, again, again and again
    and people insistently and constantly begging for some free stuff to make them happy
    generally persons not respecting OP's call to restrain from posting worthless crap ("should be generally helpful")

if you did not notice that these persons after that promised to change their behavior and this thread changed then you are blind
    if you think that I produced such spam posts then you are delusional

Calm down Cowboy, no need to get personal here, I just noticed the funny twist of events.

In the end it was anyway up to @dustinc if he feels the content has enough quality to qualify for the giveaway.

If you feel that your posts, calling other users posts spam, thus raising awareness, helped with that, then I guess we can thank you for that, good job! :wink:

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • AndrewsAndrews Member
    edited January 2022

@Pilotseye said:
    Calm down Cowboy, no need to get personal here, I just noticed the funny twist of events.

In the end it was anyway up to @dustinc if he feels the content has enough quality to qualify for the giveaway.

If you feel that your posts, calling other users posts spam, thus raising awareness, helped with that, then I guess we can thank you for that, good job! :wink:

I am calm, cowboy

if you think, that you were funny finding twist where there were none by falsely suggesting that I "managed TO SPAM enough", than you failed

you could easy check before posting your revelations, that my last post in this thread was on January 7 (and after that only 2 invoice numbers) 10 days ago... I just never been in your rats race for posts counter, so please don't drag me in your games cowboy :D

• APPLAUSE-FOR-RACKNERD

• @Pilotseye said:

APPLAUSE-FOR-RACKNERD :sunglasses:

++

edited January 2022

@Andrews said:

@Pilotseye said:

I am calm, cowboy

if you think, that you were funny finding twist where there were none by falsely suggesting that I "managed TO SPAM enough", than you failed

you could easy check before posting your revelations, that my last post in this thread was on January 7 (and after that only 2 invoice numbers) 10 days ago... I just never been in your rats race for posts counter, so please don't drag me in your games cowboy :D

Well congrats on your win then, Sheriff :sunglasses:
    Good that you had an eye those little rat racers :wink:

• @nyamenk said:
    @Ganonk and congrats to everyone!

Thanks @dustinc

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Wow.. I won.. Thank you @dustinc

And congrats to all my friends who won ... ๐Ÿ‘

• @xpress7 said:
    Wow.. I won.. Thank you @dustinc

And congrats to all my friends who won ... ๐Ÿ‘

Congrats to you, well deserved :smile:

Thanked by 2Xrmaddness xpress7
  • @Andrews said:

@Pilotseye said:

I am calm, cowboy

Though crowd.

• who is want to donate slice of giveaway to me..? :D

edited January 2022

@Danny255 said:

@Andrews said:

@Pilotseye said:

I am calm, cowboy

Though crowd.

Congrats on your third post and welcome to the aftershow party :wink:

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • tuctuc Member

@dustinc said:
    All 50 winners have been DM'd :)

Thank you @dustinc and @RackNerd

APPLAUSE-FOR-RACKNERD

Thanked by 2Pilotseye Xrmaddness
  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@suut said:
    Congratulations everyone! ๐ŸŽŠ Thank you @RackNerd and @dustinc

APPLAUSE-FOR-RACKNERD

Hi @suut -- no worries ๐Ÿ‘Š This community is truly amazing and we're happy to be part of it.

@dahartigan said:
    Congratulations to all the winners and a big high five for @dustinc for being generous with the giveaways and generally just being awesome :)

Thanks for your participation @dahartigan B) Appreciate you.

Thanked by 1dahartigan

@kheng86 said:
    Thank you for your wonderful giveaways. Totally appreciate it <3

Hi @kheng86 -- woot! Thank You for not only being our valued customer, but also an active member of this community.

@Pilotseye said:

@dustinc said:
    All 50 winners have been DM'd :)

And I already replied, decided to go for a giveaway swag mug that goes well with the #RACKNERD-MUG-FOR-PILOTSEYE mug (thanks again guys!!) to double the RackNerdMug experience :sunglasses:

@Pilotseye -- I like your thinking :)

@godslayer said: What??? I won something???

Congrats @godslayer -- you did ๐Ÿพ

Thanked by 1godslayer
This discussion has been closed.