Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OPEN THIS THREAD --> NEW YEAR w/ NEW DEALS by RackNerd + GIVEAWAYS - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OPEN THIS THREAD --> NEW YEAR w/ NEW DEALS by RackNerd + GIVEAWAYS

Comments

• KermEdKermEd Member
    edited December 2021

RackNerd is a POS company (just google search DustinC and AlphaRacks).

The reason no one talks about it, is the Colo mods (making cash off RackNerd) are quick to close up negative threads. In fact the only thread I've seen him take action in this week is to randomly close a negative RackNerd thread. So much for pretending Colocrossing (owners of LET, being paid by RackNerds) are not influencing the content on LET.

Buyer beware. High risk provider. Suspicious LET placement & treatment. This company is linked to massive scams - and the owners of LET are intentionally misleading you. You've been warned.

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@KermEd said:

The reason no one talks about it, is the Colo mods (making cash off RackNerd) are quick to close up negative threads. In fact the only negative threads I've ever seen then close this last week is specially negative RackNerd threads. So much for pretending Colocrossing (owners of LET, and paid by RackNerds for service) are not influencing the content on LET.

Buyer beware. High risk provider. Suspicious LET placement & treatment. This company is linked to massive scams. You've been warned.

We appreciate your alerts! I don't think we're favored by the "mods" in any manner, instead we're favored by the community. The community in fact voted for RackNerd as TOP #1 LET PROVIDER and this was under very strict requirements by @FAT32 -- So if you're suggesting @FAT32 is favoring RackNerd, let it be heard :)

You also are entitled to believe rumors, which are also twisted in many forms, and adjust them however you feel. We'll continue to prosper, and be the LET's favorite provider!

@kheng86 said:

@Xrmaddness said:

@kheng86 said:
    100 pages? or 200 :D

300! Let's beat the Black Friday thread!

ahahha. Yeah man, we should make this a much longer thread :D

Let's make it happen :) Anything is possible.

Thanked by 1kheng86
  • @KermEd said:
    The reason no one talks about it

The phrase favored by conspiracy theorists and lunatics..

• I couldn't help myself.

• @KermEd said:

The reason no one talks about it, is the Colo mods (making cash off RackNerd) are quick to close up negative threads. In fact the only thread I've seen him take action in this week is to randomly close a negative RackNerd thread. So much for pretending Colocrossing (owners of LET, being paid by RackNerds) are not influencing the content on LET.

Buyer beware. High risk provider. Suspicious LET placement & treatment. This company is linked to massive scams - and the owners of LET are intentionally misleading you. You've been warned.

You can try to win a free vps. Maybe it will satisfy you.
    I think racknerd is working hard to be a Top Provider.

@BlazinDimes said:

I couldn't help myself.

Hahahahah! Let's go! For those placing orders, if you'd like double bandwidth all you have to do is share an invoice number or order number. We'll double your bandwidth.

Just as an added bonus 👊

Thanked by 1BlazinDimes
  • @BlazinDimes said:

I couldn't help myself.

It may not be an instrument, but at least it's doubled here with RackNerd ;)

Thanked by 1BlazinDimes

@suut said:

@KermEd said:

You can try to win a free vps. Maybe it will satisfy you.
    I think racknerd is working hard to be a Top Provider.

We'll continue to prosper, the community loves RackNerd, and we love everyone, including the very few not so friendly :) It's simple, hidden admiration towards us.

Thanked by 1dahartigan

@Xrmaddness said:

@BlazinDimes said:

I couldn't help myself.

Haha! More meme's, the next 10 people to post the following meme will receive $5 via Venmo or RackNerd account credit (your choice).

• suutsuut Member
    edited December 2021

good <3

• @dustinc said:

@Xrmaddness said:

@BlazinDimes said:

I couldn't help myself.

Haha! More meme's, the next 10 people to post the following meme will receive $5 via Venmo or RackNerd account credit (your choice).

This is great! We need more giveaways that the bots can't detect :)

• Is it possible to get dedicated ip with shared hosting for a little extra? I have a program that pushes data to discord via webhook. However, current shared host ip is blocked by a lot of firewalls, because neighbors that share same ip have done bad stuff.

@iNanja said:
    Is it possible to get dedicated ip with shared hosting for a little extra? I have a program that pushes data to discord via webhook. However, current shared host ip is blocked by a lot of firewalls, because neighbors that share same ip have done bad stuff.

Hi @iNanja -- absolutely. We can offer dedicated IP's on our shared hosting platform for + $15/Year :) Just open a ticket to request this, if ever desired.

• I'm off to bed, don't party too hard without me guys.

Bonus pic of my cat from the Black Friday thread.

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • @BlazinDimes said:
    I'm off to bed, don't party too hard without me guys.

Your cat doesn't look too pleased to be a part of it :)

• @Xrmaddness said:

@BlazinDimes said:
    I'm off to bed, don't party too hard without me guys.

Your cat doesn't look too pleased to be a part of it :)

Huge yawn because I woke him up by sticking the tablet behind him during a nap for a candid photo. lol

Thanked by 2Xrmaddness FrankZ
This discussion has been closed.