Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostUS - are they having serious problems? Should I be worried? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostUS - are they having serious problems? Should I be worried?

2»

Comments

• itoito Member, Host Rep

@ChristianDSH said:
    Did you get any ticket answer from them at all?
    Waiting since march 14 for a ROA Entry, still no response whatsoever.

I've been waiting since last October for the BGP session to be set up :)

• Horrible support service. Had to wait months for a ticket reply.

• kjboxkjbox Member

After 5 mostly-great years of hosting on HostUS, I finally moved off. Their support decided to apply a thread limit to my VPS instance, which was running the same stack for the entire time, and reboot it without telling me just before a weekend. I had a bunch of downtime while I struggled to export my data under their new crazy limits and such. Took them over a month for a different support person to even acknowledge what they did and the issues it caused. They offered some kind of discount on a new plan, but I already moved on by that point.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@kjbox said:
    After 5 mostly-great years of hosting on HostUS, I finally moved off. Their support decided to apply a thread limit to my VPS instance, which was running the same stack for the entire time, and reboot it without telling me just before a weekend. I had a bunch of downtime while I struggled to export my data under their new crazy limits and such. Took them over a month for a different support person to even acknowledge what they did and the issues it caused. They offered some kind of discount on a new plan, but I already moved on by that point.

Cool story.

NECRO.

• zedzed Member

circle of life i guess, hostus was pretty solid for a long time.

• Just got a response on a long standing support ticket, so seems they're getting back on track.