Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any lifetime control panel on sale now?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any lifetime control panel on sale now?

Hi folks, i'm tired of plesk monthly price, would love to get new breath and buy a lifetime license on hosting control panel, if you can share the experience with them, i would gladly hear it. My needs is just manage some nodejs web hosting.
P/S: I heard apiscp is sale their license 50% off but haven't try them to know if they're good.

Comments

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

Lifetime is a joke, ask WHMCS they are still laughing at us saps which purchased owned licenses.

Thanked by 2seriesn ViridWeb
  • MemoChouMemoChou Member
    edited December 2021

@Ian_Dot_Tech said:
    Lifetime is a joke, ask WHMCS they are still laughing at us saps which purchased owned licenses.

I guess :(, totally forgot about WHMCS, according to my google search, if its best monthly price, there's only directadmin with $2/month with updates (Especially security updates).

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

@MemoChou apiscp still doing 50% promo ? would be interested to get more license .

• @RIYAD said:
    @MemoChou apiscp still doing 50% promo ? would be interested to get more license .

Its in their website, the code in there until December 26th.
    But im not here to promote their panel, im here to hearing people's experience with many control panels.

Thanked by 1RIYAD
  • @MemoChou said:

@RIYAD said:

Its in their website, the code in there until December 26th.
    But im not here to promote their panel, im here to hearing people's experience with many control panels.

Expires when reseller module releases (TBD).

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

You can use CyberPanel/MyVesta/KeyHelp/Hestia - all free.

Thanked by 2Ympker MemoChou