Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SYS and DMCA
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SYS and DMCA

Has anyone here used a SYS German server as a seedbox? Are other locations less likely to be hit by a DMCA then Germany?

Comments

• I heard the germans will send you off to a real farm if you want to do some sketchy stuff like that on their internets. So the real question is, what are you trying to grow?

• @CheepCluck said:
    I heard the germans will send you off to a real farm if you want to do some sketchy stuff like that on their internets. So the real question is, what are you trying to grow?

My Plex library

• @BarkingIron said:

@CheepCluck said:
    I heard the germans will send you off to a real farm if you want to do some sketchy stuff like that on their internets. So the real question is, what are you trying to grow?

My Plex library

Is this where you keep your shart cards?

• @CheepCluck said:

@BarkingIron said:

@CheepCluck said:

My Plex library

Is this where you keep your shart cards?

Yes

• DMCA is really only a problem if you allow things to be public. If it's your private share you should be sending encrypted traffic. I've had no problems using Hetzner with private trackers as well.

• @CyberneticTitan said:
    DMCA is really only a problem if you allow things to be public. If it's your private share you should be sending encrypted traffic. I've had no problems using Hetzner with private trackers as well.

I am new to seedboxes - sending you a quick PM as I am not sure if I am allowed to discuss trackers here.