Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Linkila - Lifetime deal on AppSumo|60-day Money back|$48 USD
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Linkila - Lifetime deal on AppSumo|60-day Money back|$48 USD

ericlsericls Member, Patron Provider
edited December 2021 in Offers

Hello LET,

After six years of joining this community, I finally got incorporated and applied for a provider tag! I'm glad to introduce my new product to the community.

Meet Linkila!

Linkila allows you to create links, define how they can be accessed and where the visitors should be redirected and collect detailed real-time analytics events. Links created on Linkila can be access via short URLs (custom domain supported with free SSL), JavaScript code, PHP gateway files and through WordPress integrations. Visitors can be redirected to different destinations based on their locations, languages, device types etc. And we now offer beta support for including re-targeting pixels in your links.

We are constantly listening to our users and making improvements to our product. So feel free let us know what you need!

The plan we are offering on AppSumo includes:

• Unlimited number of links;
  • Unlimited number of short URLs;
  • Up to 100 traffic rules
  • 12 month or 1,000,000 analytics events data retention
  • Re-targeting pixel support

I know people in community is generally well informed and capable of hosting their own short URL services, so why consider using Linkila?

The way we look at it is that given the promotional price point, even self hosting will be more expensive than using our service, plus you don't need to care about server maintenance, security updates etc. And we do have some features that are missing from the popular open source self-hosted solutions.

Order link: https://linki.la/let-appsumo

AppSumo provides 60-day money back guarantee and accept credit cards and PayPal payment.

Please reply here or send us an email at [email protected] if you have any questions!

Thank you!

Thanked by 2plumberg Logano

Comments

• B)

Thanked by 1ericls
  • Looks promising. One important question though, is API provided to create and manage links?

Thanked by 1ericls
  • ericlsericls Member, Patron Provider

@dedipromo said:
    Looks promising. One important question though, is API provided to create and manage links?

Hi Thanks for reaching out.

APIs are there, but they are right now undocumented. I'm still working on the help center for general audiences, and will start working on API documentation after. Some simple RESTful APIs are exposed for the chrome extension, and the main site uses GraphQL

Thanked by 1dedipromo
  • Is this based on Belink? Because the UX looks very similar
    https://codecanyon.net/item/belink-ultimate-url-shortener/24354590

@tungbon said:
    Is this based on Belink? Because the UX looks very similar

It's not. I actually never heard of it. Looks like belink has a lot of design-related features which we don't have. It also have some features that we can probably learn from, if our customers request them, such as schedules.

I just took a look at their demo site, the inside is actually pretty different. We do have similar color tho.

Thanked by 1tungbon
  • @ericls said:

@tungbon said:

It's not. I actually never heard of it. Looks like belink has a lot of design-related features which we don't have. It also have some features that we can probably learn from, if our customers request them, such as schedules.

I just took a look at their demo site, the inside is actually pretty different. We do have similar color tho.

Great, thanks for your reply. Hope you'll add more and more features.
    Do you provide any backup? Some kind of plan B just in case your system does not work?

@tungbon said:

@ericls said:

@tungbon said:

Great, thanks for your reply. Hope you'll add more and more features.
    Do you provide any backup? Some kind of plan B just in case your system does not work?

I do, I have a script to do it now if customers want it. Haven’t built a UI on it yet. But I think it is a good idea! Especially for new providers

Thanked by 1tungbon