Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

XhostFire outage
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

XhostFire outage

It appears XHostFire may be experiencing some network availability issues. At least one of their prefixes appears to have disappeared from Internet routing tables. I'm not aware of any planned maintenance. Problems appear to have begun a little after 2021-12-20 01:19 UTC.

Comments

• webcraftwebcraft Member
    edited December 2021

They're having issues every now and then. On BF they were down for more than a day. On which prefix did they lost track now? Their overall qualify seems a bit like a roller coaster, sometimes very good with great support and some month quiet and plenty of issues. @XHostFire

• @webcraft said:
    On which prefix did they lost track now?

45.249.90.0/24 is the one I know of that would normally be announced by KT.

Their overall qualify seems a bit like a roller coaster, sometimes very good with great support and some month quiet and plenty of issues.

I don't have any complaints about them. Support was relatively responsive to my inquiry and reported that KT is addressing some issues in the DC. Unclear exactly what that means is going on, but they are at least aware of it.

• Holy shit, I had such flashback to angelfire times! That was insane.

• @jtk said:
    Problems appear to have begun a little after 2021-12-20 01:19 UTC.

Connectivity restored at approximately 2021-12-30 12:15 UTC. It appears host systems were online the entire time, but simply unreachable.