Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cyber Monday Offer Letter From WeLoveServers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cyber Monday Offer Letter From WeLoveServers

FrankZFrankZ Veteran
edited December 2013 in Offers

Happy Cyber Monday from the WeLoveServers team!

We are extending a Cyber Monday promotion that will be running for the next 24 hours. We are offering free account credit which can be used towards any WeLoveServers invoice or bill

There are 6 tiers that you may choose from on this promotion. You may only utilize this promotion once, so please choose your desired tier accordingly.

Tier 1: Add $25 to your account credit, and $10 is on us - total of $35
Tier 2: Add $50 to your account credit, and $25 is on us - total of $75
Tier 3: Add $75 to your account credit, and $40 is on us - total of $115
Tier 4: Add $100 to your account credit, and $50 is on us - total of $150
Tier 5: Add $200 to your account credit, and $100 is on us - total of $300

Now we are saving the best for the last folks... because in tier 6 we'll match the amount you add and DOUBLE your account credit!

Tier 6: (Best Deal!): Add $400 to your account credit, we'll double it - total of $800

To get started, log into the Core Client Area and add the funds to your account. After adding the funds, send an email to [email protected] specifying the tier you have chosen so we can apply the free credits accordingly.

We are honoring this promotion for ALL clients (both current AND new clients) so tell your friends! Tweet about this http://core.weloveservers.net/announcements.php?id=12 on Twitter and be sure to mention @WeLoveServers in your tweet because we will randomly select a winner after this promotion has ended. The winner will receive $50 in free account credit which can be used towards any bill with WeLoveServers. While you're at it, why not stay in the loop and follow us on Twitter?

This promotion will end after Cyber Monday (12/3/13 12:00 AM US Central). Thanks for reading!

Regards,

We Love Servers

Where quality meets affordability

Note: My backups are all up to date.

Thanked by 1Maounique

Comments

• Arrgh... I just signed up for 3 servers and pre-paid for a year on Saturday. If I knew, I would have waited until now... Loaded an account and then bought the servers that are still available for a great price.

Damn you and your good prices!

• sonicsonic Veteran
    edited December 2013

Who knows when will they will get out biz as ShardHost

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

said: Note: My backups are all up to date.

I lold :)

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • Very different and unique offering around account credit.

• darknessends said: Very different and unique offering around account credit.

123systems used to do this once in a while. Digital Ocean offered it on blackfriday as well. Just saying ;)

• Talk about deflation :)

• @sonic said:
    Who knows when will they will get out biz as ShardHost

This was unbelievable. I'm still thinking that ShardHost will come to business again but with different name.

@FrankZ they are just making cash money.

Thanked by 1earl
  • @alexvolk - Thank you.

I think we will find in time that ShardHost's demise was about bigger things.

• @alexvolk said:
    This was unbelievable. I'm still thinking that ShardHost will come to business again but with different name.

Yup! I still think they were the same people from rackvm..

• Can you refund the account credit? :D

obviously not

• im starting to regret canceling my server. this guys seems pretty cool.

• love this tipe of promotions.

• PatsPats Member
    edited December 2013

@Maounique said:
    I lold :)

lol.. how did i miss that line :)

jokes aside... who's going to finance me $400, so that i can get life-time free VPS ($800 value)... :P