Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need help from those who already have soyoustart account
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need help from those who already have soyoustart account

Hi,guys, i also want to try soyoustart dedicated server next month, so i want to ask about some things.
1. I heard that account verification is needed, and i am not sure about the verification procedure. For example, which documents should i prepare? and can i verify by phone calling instead?
2. When ordering a server there, is paypal supported?
Thanks!

Comments

• I set the wrong category, sorry, should be in "help" instead of "tutorial".

1. Verification is random. They ask for ID and some other form of proof like a bank statement.

2. Paypal is supported.

1. Verification is usually not needed; however, if you live outside of EU and want them to remove VAT for you, then verification is required. You'll be asked to provide a copy of your ID and your utility bills.
    2. Yes.
    Thanked by 1weiai
  • Thank you a lot for the replies!

• They indeed do have PayPal. And when I signed up, I had all kinds of problems, and their dashboard was lit up all over with red errors and most of it was unresponsive.

I will spare you the story.

But yes, they accept PayPal. And no I would not use them again.

• @KermEd said:

What went wrong with them?

• KermEdKermEd Member
    edited December 2021

@plumberg said:

@KermEd said:

What went wrong with them?

A few things, but the first problem I had was their dashboard was broken, showed a bunch of red html system errors and wouldn't interact with the service.

That said I'm sure they are great if they set things up properly

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is nigh.