Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Looking for storage oriented VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Looking for storage oriented VPS

Hello, everyone! I am looking for VPS, located in India or some other country good for occasional torrenting.
The budget is 40-45 USD/year
The perfect match is:
Not less than
2 cores
256mb RAM
450BG Storage
200GB Traffic
500 Mbps Bandwidth

I know there is no perfection in this world for now (at least for these money), but I am ready to compromise, so feel free to offer anything close to my request.
Thanks in advance!

Comments

  • Try hosthatch

    Thanked by 1CiprianoOscar
  • SelykgSelykg Member
    edited December 2021

    Scratch this. I suspect torrenting is gonna be tough for you.

  • DPDP Member, Moderator, The Domain Guy

    In addition to HostHatch, you can also check out GreenCloudVPS.

  • @Sanjue007 said:
    Try hosthatch

    Afaik hosthatch is Epyc, not Ryzen

  • Only 200GB traffic? It's gonna take you over 2 months to download your full 450GB storage.

  • DPDP Member, Moderator, The Domain Guy

    @nobizzle said:

    @Sanjue007 said:
    Try hosthatch

    Afaik hosthatch is Epyc, not Ryzen

    But what does that have to do with this thread? :smiley:

    Thanked by 3Daniel15 bdl ariq01
  • OP what's the best routing to India? I suppose London and maybe Amsterdam?

  • https://wondernetwork.com/pings/New Delhi

    This site shows that this is... Singapore if we're talking about outside of India. Honestly I'm a little bit surprised

  • https://oneprovider.com/onecloud/pricing#storage
    $5.00/month, for 512 GB HDD and unmetered bandwidth in more than 15 locations.

    Thanked by 1niknar1900
  • Kimsufi

  • @Selykg said:
    Scratch this. I suspect torrenting is gonna be tough for you.

    @DP said:
    In addition to HostHatch, you can also check out GreenCloudVPS.

    Any experience with GreenCloud VPS?

  • DPDP Member, Moderator, The Domain Guy

    @txtag1 said: Any experience with GreenCloud VPS?

    I can't comment much since I've only been with them since July this year, but no issues or complains as of today.

    Plus I only have their NVMe VPSs and not the Storage ones.

    I'm sure lots of people here could and would vouch for them.

    Thanked by 1txtag1
  • @DP said:

    @txtag1 said: Any experience with GreenCloud VPS?

    I can't comment much since I've only been with them since July this year, but no issues or complains as of today.

    Plus I only have their NVMe VPSs and not the Storage ones.

    I'm sure lots of people here could and would vouch for them.

    Tnx

  • Check with hostnamaste or desivps. They might be able to do something for you, but i guess you need to increase your budget

  • @Tejy said:
    https://oneprovider.com/onecloud/pricing#storage
    $5.00/month, for 512 GB HDD and unmetered bandwidth in more than 15 locations.

    Interesting. Are they ok with pirating Paramount movies?

    @Sanjue007 said:
    Try hosthatch

    Way out of my budget, so thank you, but no.

    @xetsys said:
    Kimsufi

    I've tried to order from them, but they are always out of stock.

    Also, if anyone is interested, I've found Russian one Firstbyte, the cheapest thing yet. Also buyVM is pretty ok. For now I will try those two. Unfortunately there is no Indian VPS that satisfies my request. The closest I've found is Alibaba cloud, but they don't accept my card for some reason. So thanks everyone for your suggestions!

  • @HumanMale said:
    Hello, everyone! I am looking for VPS, located in India or some other country good for occasional torrenting.
    The budget is 40-45 USD/year
    The perfect match is:
    Not less than
    2 cores
    256mb RAM
    450BG Storage
    200GB Traffic
    500 Mbps Bandwidth

    I know there is no perfection in this world for now (at least for these money), but I am ready to compromise, so feel free to offer anything close to my request.
    Thanks in advance!

    Dude you can get 2TB with servarica for $48

    @servarica_hani

    Thanked by 1HumanMale
  • HumanMaleHumanMale Member
    edited December 2021

    @BarkingIron said:
    Dude you can get 2TB with servarica for $48

    @servarica_hani

    Do they allow torrenting of Interstellar?

  • @HumanMale said:

    @BarkingIron said:
    Dude you can get 2TB with servarica for $48

    @servarica_hani

    Do they allow torrenting of Interstellar?

    Select the torrent node while ordering.

    Thanked by 1HumanMale
  • @BarkingIron said:

    @HumanMale said:

    @BarkingIron said:
    Dude you can get 2TB with servarica for $48

    @servarica_hani

    Do they allow torrenting of Interstellar?

    Select the torrent node while ordering.

    Wow, this is really cool! Thank you so much!

  • nvmenvme Member
    edited December 2021

    Get Slice + slab from @Francisco and you are set.
    $20 for smallest slice, and $25 for 512 GB slab.

  • racknerd is good .

  • TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited December 2021

    @CyberneticTitan said:
    Only 200GB traffic? It's gonna take you over 2 months to download your full 450GB storage.

    You're also forgetting bandwidth is up and down, so doing torrents will be a minimum of double the file size.

    Tl;Dr 4+ months.

  • TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited December 2021

    @Andy10tbit said:
    racknerd is good .

    Tell us all, exactly which RackNerd plan has at least 450GB for under $45usd/year? Otherwise, you're going to get a reputation for RackNerd spamming.

  • @HumanMale said:

    @BarkingIron said:

    @HumanMale said:

    @BarkingIron said:
    Dude you can get 2TB with servarica for $48

    @servarica_hani

    Do they allow torrenting of Interstellar?

    Select the torrent node while ordering.

    Wow, this is really cool! Thank you so much!

    Did you get this?
    If yes, What's your opinion on this server?
    thx in advance

  • miaumiau Member

    @Tejy said:
    https://oneprovider.com/onecloud/pricing#storage
    $5.00/month, for 512 GB HDD and unmetered bandwidth in more than 15 locations.

    This one is mostly scam to bait you into registering with them. There are only few locations offered for any services. The rest are perpetually out of stock and never had one to begin with. You will only find this after you register with them.

  • jmaxwelljmaxwell Member

    @HumanMale said:

    @BarkingIron said:
    Dude you can get 2TB with servarica for $48

    @servarica_hani

    Do they allow torrenting of Interstellar?

    Torrent node is literally named “legal torrent node” so if you meant the movie interstellar, pretty sure torrenting it or any copyrighted content would be illegal.

  • kuzmenkovladkuzmenkovlad Member
    edited August 1

    Good afternoon! Since the issue of choosing a hosting provider is very complex, I can recommend you familiarize yourself with [removed spam content, mod edit Arkas]

Sign In or Register to comment.