Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to unsubscribe from a discussion?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to unsubscribe from a discussion?

There are some discussions I no longer want to follow... I can't find how to unsubscribe from them.

Comments

• Click on the yellow star

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Alternatively, you can log out and not log back in.

• You can always add an offer without having a provider tag or act like tinywasel. The administrator will then unsubscribe all discussions for you.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • Bringing this up again, I hope it's OK. I would like to unfollow some discussions again.... I haven't yet figured out how to do that with this forum and clicking on the start just bookmarks the discussion.

• @vitobotta said:
    Bringing this up again, I hope it's OK. I would like to unfollow some discussions again.... I haven't yet figured out how to do that with this forum and clicking on the start just bookmarks the discussion.

If you're talking about mentions, just (politely) yell at the person that's mentioning you to stop.

Otherwise, probably a Vanilla bug; I remember someone mentioning that he keeps getting notifications from a thread that was not bookmarked. Try toggling the bookmark perhaps?

• jackbjackb Member, Host Rep

@vitobotta said:
    Bringing this up again, I hope it's OK. I would like to unfollow some discussions again.... I haven't yet figured out how to do that with this forum and clicking on the start just bookmarks the discussion.

Are you taking about starred threads? You can unstar from the home page.

• I don't have any starred threads, but I keep receiving notifications for all those I have participated in.

• @vitobotta said:
    There are some discussions I no longer want to follow... I can't find how to unsubscribe from them.

You cannot unsubscribe. The End is Nigh.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is nigh indeed.

Thanked by 1idleparty