Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for: KS-LE(gigabit up/down) or SYS1/2 SAT (16TB)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for: KS-LE(gigabit up/down) or SYS1/2 SAT (16TB)

Apologies for a similar second thread but I wanted to see if someone with gigabit up and down was willing to let go of their KS LE server. Similarly, i know it's a super long shot but anyone with a SYS1/2 SAT with 16TB storage is willing to let go can PM me their price.

Thanks for your time! Just trying my luck with the Xmas cheer around the corner :)

Comments

• @BarkingIron said:
    Apologies for a similar second thread but I wanted to see if someone with gigabit up and down was willing to let go of their KS LE server. Similarly, i know it's a super long shot but anyone with a SYS1/2 SAT with 16TB storage is willing to let go can PM me their price.

Thanks for your time! Just trying my luck with the Xmas cheer around the corner :)

Goodluck boss you seem desperate for that 16tb

Thanked by 1Astro
  • Sure. Would you like to have some chips and drinks with that order too?

/s
    Good luck. I'd grab me a ksle too with gigabit if possible

Thanked by 2Astro gapper
  • @allthemtings said:

@BarkingIron said:

Goodluck boss you seem desperate for that 16tb

It would be a dope Plex server and accomadate everything i do with 3 other VPSes

• I guess I wasn't as lucky as i thought

• Case closed! Thanks to @l2o88j