Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone using nextarray server?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone using nextarray server?

I saw nextarray offer very cheap offer in their website.
But i couldnt found legit review about this company in let
I also see they got banned here
Anyone using server with them? If yes, How good their support (for hardware n network problem)?

Comments

• If they are banned here it's very very likely to be a scam.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2021

I wouldn't recommend it.
    I tried requesting a KVM for my colocation server (IPMI was not working). I opened a ticket about it on October 8th, and they kept on giving me responses like "I am forwarding your request to our concern team, they will keep you posted" or "Apologies for the delay. We will get back to you as soon as possible". After around 2 months, they closed the ticket and still haven't given me my KVM for my colocation server.

I've basically considered my server a lost cause.
    (Though, it is important to note that this was with YottaVPS which is owned by the same people as NextArray and I believe has the same staff as NextArray)

• @Advin said:
    I wouldn't recommend it.
    I tried requesting a KVM for my colocation server (IPMI was not working). I opened a ticket about it on October 8th, and they kept on giving me responses like "I am forwarding your request to our concern team, they will keep you posted" or "Apologies for the delay. We will get back to you as soon as possible". After around 2 months, they closed the ticket and still haven't given me my KVM for my colocation server.

I've basically considered my server a lost cause.
    (Though, it is important to note that this was with YottaVPS which is owned by the same people as NextArray and I believe has the same staff as NextArray)

Thanks advin :)

• Just logged in to say you dodged a bullet, I found this old thread wondering if anyone else had bad experiences...

I am getting the exact same canned responses "I am forwarding your request to our concern team, they will keep you posted" my spidey senses picked up when I got this response twice on the same ticket (they don't seem able to actually provision a VPS for me that I paid for...) I then noticed that I received all of these responses on the half-hour exactly (12:00, 2:30)

First virmach royally screwed me, now this, I really know how to pick 'em :D

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

Man 2021 was quite a year, thanks for the necro post.

Thanked by 1Ademan
  • They banned because of spam not scam.
    However poor technical support as above said.
    The only way you can use their server is to use pre-installed Linux.
    Neither IPMI nor KVM works.

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2022

Yeah, it's been over a year with still no KVM for my colocation at all in sight. Richard claims to have "lost" my server and will not reimburse me at all for it. I don't know why anyone would trust them for colocation.

Every time I say something bad about NextArray, I get DMed by Richard with some lame excuse asking me to modify my posts/reviews and to recommend them and that my server will eventually be fixed.

They were initially banned on LET for advertising on other people's threads, and Richard was also caught on the LET Discord pretending to advertise NextArray as not an employee.

Thanked by 2Dazzle Ademan
  • @Ian_Dot_Tech said:

sorry I was frustrated heh

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

@Ademan said:

@Ian_Dot_Tech said:

sorry I was frustrated heh

Yeah I understand, hope you get the issues resolved.