Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Issue with installing Centos
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Issue with installing Centos

serversupportzserversupportz Member, Host Rep

I have an issue with installing CentOS in one of my server. This server was installed with Windows, and I am now trying to reinstall it with CentOS 7.

Below is the server specification.
https://gyazo.com/80c034f125a9175473b059886c189188

After installing with automatic partitioning, the CentOS is installed successfully. But the / is only having 50 GB and /home is around 5 TB.

https://gyazo.com/f0562c0af94d532ab25a6aaf0c3b24ff

We are planning to install cPanel is it. So I have reinstalled the server again with manual partition, and it's showing error.
https://gyazo.com/2873854f058b883ccb097abe8e0ea40a

Has anyone seen this error?

Comments

• Such a simple problem and no one bothered to answer you because you couldn't be bothered to either read or google the error dialog.

Maybe you need a /boot/efi partition? Maybe it cannot be xfs partition type? Maybe it needs to be fat32. I think you can maybe try googling the error messages.

• the irony.. @serversupportz

Thanked by 2AlwaysSkint tux
  • Thank you for contactingz the low end supportz.

That is not a error but a message telling you what you do wrongz.

Hope this helpz.

• serversupportzserversupportz Member, Host Rep

@smallbibi said:
    Such a simple problem and no one bothered to answer you because you couldn't be bothered to either read or google the error dialog.

Maybe you need a /boot/efi partition? Maybe it cannot be xfs partition type? Maybe it needs to be fat32. I think you can maybe try googling the error messages.

Friend, I have tried all the ways. Still no luck.

• @serversupportz said: Friend, I have tried all the ways. Still no luck.

You have all sortz of no luckz.

• Skill issue

• @serversupportz said:

@smallbibi said:
    Such a simple problem and no one bothered to answer you because you couldn't be bothered to either read or google the error dialog.

Today, it is your lucky day. You will be receiving for a special occasion, one time only special, of free support.

First, you must do the one thing, contact serversupportz and ask them with all the confidence, to share bobs and vegana quickly.

• @serversupportz said:

@smallbibi said:

Friend, you have two options.

1. Read what you see on your screenshots
    2. Read what I said in my post

Or, like others said, maybe you're lacking skillz

• @dahartigan said: First, you must do the one thing, contact serversupportz and ask them with all the confidence, to share bobs and vegana quickly.

order 69694420
    please double the bobs

• @CheepCluck said:

@dahartigan said: First, you must do the one thing, contact serversupportz and ask them with all the confidence, to share bobs and vegana quickly.

order 69694420
    please double the bobs

sir Your bobs Have been Dobled