Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

anyone know any shared hosting offers with free blesta?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

anyone know any shared hosting offers with free blesta?

hi there, looking for a cheap way to use blesta for less than 10 clients.

i already know about buyvm and hosteons vps offers. but i am looking for shared hosting of directadmin or cpanel for easy management.

if anyone can give some info, will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• I don't believe Blesta license will be available with a shared hosting plan. People will comment about security and X, Y, and Z, but I'd probably contact those hosting providers directly and see if there's something they can help you out with.

• How much are you trying to spend, what resources do you need? space, bandwidth, location, etc...?

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

Maybe @seriesn with Nexusbytes

@fahim5001 said:
    hi there, looking for a cheap way to use blesta for less than 10 clients.

i already know about buyvm and hosteons vps offers. but i am looking for shared hosting of directadmin or cpanel for easy management.

if anyone can give some info, will be greatly appreciated.

Yeah just looked Nexus offers free Blesta

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited December 2021

Actually sounds like his request could be satisfied by BillingServ.

@fahim5001 might be worth giving BillingServ a shot first. It's not Blesta exactly, but if you give them a shot first then you might be able to satisfy all your needs through them without having to deal with shared hosting or managing your own VPS. If you do want Blesta, then going directly with NexusBytes might also be a good option.

This message is not sponsored.

Thanked by 1Jord

@HalfEatenPie said:
    Actually sounds like his request could be satisfied by BillingServ.

@fahim5001 might be worth giving BillingServ a shot first. It's not Blesta exactly, but if you give them a shot first then you might be able to satisfy all your needs through them without having to deal with shared hosting or managing your own VPS. If you do want Blesta, then going directly with NexusBytes might also be a good option.

This message is not sponsored.

Thanks for the shoutout :heart: in doing many things at once I hadn't even noticed Jay had put that there :joy:

• @Jord said:
    Thanks for the shoutout :heart: in doing many things at once I hadn't even noticed Jay had put that there :joy:

Haha we all are. I just totally blanked your SaaS solution as a potential candidate as I was so shoe-horned into the Blesta requirement. But yeah the core functionality that was requested seems to be fulfilled by BillingServ since it seems like they want a solution where they don't need to manage too many things.

Anyways cheers!

Thanked by 1Jord
    edited December 2021

@HalfEatenPie said:

@Jord said:

Haha we all are. I just totally blanked your SaaS solution as a potential candidate as I was so shoe-horned into the Blesta requirement. But yeah the core functionality that was requested seems to be fulfilled by BillingServ since it seems like they want a solution where they don't need to manage too many things.

Anyways cheers!

If that ever changes, please do let me know. Would love to work with you. We are very customisable for clients. So if you ever need anything let me know.

Thanks again.

• CoastHostingCoastHosting Member, Host Rep

as mentioned Nexusbytes can offer this. but just google free blesta shared hosting :)