Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Keepsolid vpnunlimited lifetime account for transfer $10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Keepsolid vpnunlimited lifetime account for transfer $10

First of all, because I am Chinese and my English is not very good, I hope everyone can understand what I am saying.
I bought three vpnunlimited lifetime accounts via stacksocial and give my friends, but we found that the effect in China was very bad, so I decided to sell these three accounts,one was used and other two were never used.
Because the lifetime codes were redeemed, so I need to contact keepsolid change the account email. If you want to purchase this, first create a new account with a relatively simple password in keepsolid, then PM me the account and password, and I will contact keepsolid to transfer the lifetime subscription to your account, and then you can check your account and take a screenshot of transfer successful , finally, you would transfer 10 USD to me through paypal.

The following is keepsolid's reply to the account transfer:

You can create a new account using another email address, and we can transfer the rest of your subscription to another account.

In order to transfer the subscription you need to:
1. Create a new account using another email address on our website:
https://my.keepsolid.com/signup/
2. In reply to this email, provide the following information:

• the screenshot of the receipt for the latest purchase on the original account;
  • the email address of your new account.

Please note that we will not be able to transfer the subscription, unless all steps are met.

Comments

• Your English is excellent.

• farsighterfarsighter Member
    edited December 2021

Not bad English, not a bad deal.
    If I didn't have it I'd go for this.

• I doubt if anyone uses 'premium' VPN services here, most people here setup their own via Openvpn/wireguard

• elliotcelliotc Member
    edited December 2021

@nikozin said:
    I doubt if anyone uses 'premium' VPN services here, most people here setup their own via Openvpn/wireguard

Different use case. I use my own setup vpn for static ipv4 and ipv6 access, but it does nothing to unlock streaming and anonymity.

For anonymity, the most basic way is to check if the supplier has a third-party audit of no log.

Also, you can observe the registered place of the vpn provider and the operating location. If you trust your country, please use the provider in your country. If your country is a dick that may risk your live, please go for a offshore or enemy country provider. Most importantly, please emigrate as soon as possible.

Thanked by 2nikozin bulbasaur
  • @nikozin said:
    I doubt if anyone uses 'premium' VPN services here, most people here setup their own via Openvpn/wireguard

Are you new? It's regularly posted and bought here. Not so much for browsing, but for torrents and accessing streaming services in other countries with different content available.

Thanked by 1kalimov622
  • Keepsolid is a no-brainer. Access to a bunch of different server locations for torrenting alone is worth it for me.

Thanked by 2kalimov622 Ympker
  • Using keepsolid as a backup VPN as well, can't go wrong with it for that price.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • And it's 100% wireguard compatible.

It also has interesting speed bending properties when used with a KS-LE under certain conditions.

• @kubsb said:
    PM me the account and password

You can create a new account using another email address, and we can transfer the rest of your subscription to another account.

• the screenshot of the receipt for the latest purchase on the original account;

Please note that we will not be able to transfer the subscription, unless all steps are met.

Why does the buyer need to PM you the password for the destination account? According to what you posted, the VPN company only asks for the destination email address. Unless I'm missing something, there is no reason you need to be able to log into the destination account.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • Can't go wrong with Keepsolid! Good luck :)

Thanked by 1kalimov622
  • Everybody is writing about torrenting with keepsolid but this has kind of nothing to do with the idea of BitTorrent since all ports are closed and there is no port forwarding and you can nearly seed nothing. It‘s more like a leech only vpn. That‘s a bummer but to be honest, 10-20$ is truly a no brainer.

• @zappata said:
    Everybody is writing about torrenting with keepsolid but this has kind of nothing to do with the idea of BitTorrent since all ports are closed and there is no port forwarding and you can nearly seed nothing. It‘s more like a leech only vpn. That‘s a bummer but to be honest, 10-20$ is truly a no brainer.

Also there is a 900gb/month limit

• @user123 said:

@kubsb said:
    PM me the account and password

Why does the buyer need to PM you the password for the destination account? According to what you posted, the VPN company only asks for the destination email address. Unless I'm missing something, there is no reason you need to be able to log into the destination account.

errrr.......... I tried to take a screenshot of transfer successful,because some people in my country they............you know.But in fact I just ask them pm the account,and I transferred the subscription to them.

All accounts were transferred,thank you everyone.

• @kubsb said:
    All accounts were transferred,thank you everyone.

Congratulations, I'm glad it worked out.

• fanfan Veteran

@codelock said:

@zappata said:
    Everybody is writing about torrenting with keepsolid but this has kind of nothing to do with the idea of BitTorrent since all ports are closed and there is no port forwarding and you can nearly seed nothing. It‘s more like a leech only vpn. That‘s a bummer but to be honest, 10-20$ is truly a no brainer.

According to their Addendum*, that limit only applies to Personal Server. Does that apply to these lifetime deals as well?

• @fan said:

@codelock said:

@zappata said:

According to their Addendum*, that limit only applies to Personal Server. Does that apply to these lifetime deals as well?

Yup it does , you can check @Ympker posts for more information

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @codelock said:

@fan said:

@codelock said:

@zappata said:

Yup it does , you can check @Ympker posts for more information

Yes it does apply to the LTD iirc.

It does not apply if you have a regular monthly/yearly sub afaik.

• Only customers with Lifetime Personal VPN Servers or Personal Static IPs that have uploaded or downloaded more than 900GB per month in total will be impacted by the Fair Use Policy.

This is the equivalent of watching streaming content for more than 50 hours every day or downloading 10000 albums per month or looking at over 5 million web pages!

If you are affected by this policy, you may notice that your connection speed is reduced, or ‘throttled’ once you have exceeded 900GB of downloads or uploads in total.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • With code "VPNU6MONTHFORCALENDAR" 6 monhs for free

Thanked by 2tototo dahartigan
  • @NewToTheGame said:
    Only customers with Lifetime Personal VPN Servers or Personal Static IPs that have uploaded or downloaded more than 900GB per month in total will be impacted by the Fair Use Policy.

This is the equivalent of watching streaming content for more than 50 hours every day or downloading 10000 albums per month or looking at over 5 million web pages!

If you are affected by this policy, you may notice that your connection speed is reduced, or ‘throttled’ once you have exceeded 900GB of downloads or uploads in total.

15GB is 50 hours of HD streaming a day? 900GB total is 450GB down, ignoring all other overhead.

Shenanigans. First hit in Google:

According to Netflix, you use about 1GB of data per hour for streaming a TV show or movie in standard definition and up to 3GB of data per hour when streaming HD video.

Thanked by 1NewToTheGame
  • VPN has a free socks5 proxy. No sub needed. I dont know if they have a limit per month.

• Thanks for telling me it's bad for some region.

• Hmm, they told me it wasn't 900GB, I feel like I should test it now :smiley:

• @magicvpn said: they told me it wasn't 900GB

What did they say? No limit?

• @pbx said:

I forgot so I asked again:

• @magicvpn said:

@pbx said:

I forgot so I asked again:

Yeah, that was obvious from the T&C's, I searched them and the only paragraphs that mentioned them was posted a few posts ago. Good to know

Thanked by 1pbx
  • There's no limit. I have pushed a few TB without problems..

Thanked by 2pbx Ympker
  • @codelock said:

@zappata said:

Pics or it never happened.

• @TimboJones said:

@codelock said:

@zappata said:

Pics or it never happened.

https://www.keepsolid.com/fair_use_policy

Thanked by 2Ympker TimboJones
  • @TimboJones said:

@NewToTheGame said:
    Only customers with Lifetime Personal VPN Servers or Personal Static IPs that have uploaded or downloaded more than 900GB per month in total will be impacted by the Fair Use Policy.

15GB is 50 hours of HD streaming a day? 900GB total is 450GB down, ignoring all other overhead.

Shenanigans. First hit in Google:

According to Netflix, you use about 1GB of data per hour for streaming a TV show or movie in standard definition and up to 3GB of data per hour when streaming HD video.

I know, I just posted their T&C's verbatim

Thanked by 1TimboJones