Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking For SMTP Service At Low Cost
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking For SMTP Service At Low Cost

I'm looking for a reliable SMTP service where I can send minimum 3k email per day.
Please suggest me.

Comments

• Spam? Use localhost.

• @LTniger said:
    Spam? Use localhost.

No, for a public blog site.

• @chris_Q said:
    I'm looking for a reliable SMTP service where I can send minimum 3k email per day.
    Please suggest me.

Joined 24 hours ago and seeking spam services.. great!

• @plumberg said:

@chris_Q said:
    Please suggest me.

SMTP is spam service?

• @chris_Q said:

@plumberg said:

@chris_Q said:
    Please suggest me.

SMTP is spam service?

Your intent points to that.. no matter how you ask

• @chris_Q said:

@plumberg said:

@chris_Q said:
    Please suggest me.

SMTP is spam service?

This community is extremely suspicious about everything. How do you obtain your email list? Why google does not answer your question?

Thanked by 2plumberg ariq01
  • ServerHunterServerHunter Member, Host Rep

Cheapest reliable option would be https://aws.amazon.com/ses/ :)

It defaults to 50,000 emails per day and you can request this to be increased as necessary.

• @LTniger said:

@chris_Q said:

@plumberg said:

@chris_Q said:
    Please suggest me.

SMTP is spam service?

This community is extremely suspicious about everything. How do you obtain your email list? Why google does not answer your question?

I just send mail for signup and any notification not for sending mail marketing purpose. And from Google I saw some provider like mailgun,sendgrid but I want to know in market any other provider available or not at cheaper than them.

• @ServerHunter said:

It defaults to 50,000 emails per day and you can request this to be increased as necessary.

But for this need to host my site on AWS, right?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Sigh, another spammer.

• @chris_Q said:

@ServerHunter said:

But for this need to host my site on AWS, right?

No, not at all, you can use it as a normal SMTP, you just have to get an approval from them to remove the restriction, you have to state how you deal with emails and bounces and everything, it is an easy process and there are multiple guides on how to do it and exactly what to say in what area. It is very convenient and very cheap.

• @chris_Q said:
    Please suggest me.

How many fake accounts you have signed up for promoting your new forum (in signature)?

Have seen atleast a couple already.

Mods please help here if possible

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • @plumberg said:

@chris_Q said:
    Please suggest me.

How many fake accounts you have signed up for promoting your new forum (in signature)?

Have seen atleast a couple already.

Mods please help here if possible

Good riddance

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

SpammingForum.biz would’ve been a better choice.

• @DP said:

lol can't deny

• Google is free!

• bulbasaurbulbasaur Member
    edited December 2021

@mhmhmhmhmh said:

@DP said:

lol can't deny

Says the one spamming their own pirate website via their sig.

• Zeptomail by Zoho.
    I registered but nobody contacts me to verify.
    It's cheap.

• @chris_Q said:
    3k email per day
    blog

@Logano said:
    lol

• @Logano said:

@chris_Q said:
    3k email per day
    blog

@Logano said:
    lol

Did you just post in the third person? Is this a new era of asshole?

Thanked by 2deank chocolateshirt
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Why do I have a feeling that 3k users per day signing up for a blog all have rambler.ru addresses.

• @plumberg said:

@chris_Q said:

@plumberg said:

@chris_Q said:
    Please suggest me.

SMTP is spam service?

No it doesn't, Mr. Intent Expert Dr. Phil.

• @chris_Q said:
    Please suggest me.

I would learn to run my own MTA and use mailgun, sendinblue, sendgrid, SES, etc. They offer extremely cheap SMTP service.

If you want to run your own, you'll need to get a VPS with a clean IP and someone who does not block port 25 (Vultr does not, I know), and run your own MTA, secure/harden it, spam filtering, etc. etc.

Then you have to make sure your mail doesn't end up in spam, by testing it thoroughly through many mail spam test sites.

If you want to save $$$, run your own MTA. If you want ease of use, use an SMTP service like the ones I mentioned above.

There are tons of other services as well, for mail, but they all lack one thing or another.

• stonedstoned Member
    edited December 2021

@LTniger said:

@chris_Q said:

@plumberg said:

@chris_Q said:
    Please suggest me.

SMTP is spam service?

Only those who commit illegal activities and immoral acts are suspicious of others. Furthermore, you don't speak for the entire community or any part of it, at all. This is not your show.

• @stoned said:
    . This is not your show.

Likewise!!!

• @stoned said:

@plumberg said:

@chris_Q said:

@plumberg said:

@chris_Q said:
    Please suggest me.

SMTP is spam service?

Username checks out again!

• @stoned said: Only those who commit illegal activities and immoral acts are suspicious of others. Furthermore, you don't speak for the entire community or any part of it, at all. This is not your show.

What is your show anyways

• @stoned said:

@plumberg said:

@chris_Q said:

@plumberg said:

@chris_Q said:
    Please suggest me.

SMTP is spam service?

We all can't be Dr. Phil, Mr Originality.

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited December 2021

@stoned said:

@LTniger said:

@chris_Q said:

@plumberg said:

@chris_Q said:
    Please suggest me.

SMTP is spam service?

Only those who commit illegal activities and immoral acts are suspicious of others.

Your stupid shit comment doesn't even pass basic scrutiny. (Drop the "only" and it's true in general)

Fuck off. You literally just said, "No it doesn't, Mr. Intent Expert Dr. Phil."

Also, he doesn't have to speak for the community to observe and report how they act, which we clearly are suspicious AF. Don't be obtuse.

• @TimboJones said:

@stoned said:

@LTniger said:

@chris_Q said:

@plumberg said:

@chris_Q said:
    Please suggest me.

SMTP is spam service?

Only those who commit illegal activities and immoral acts are suspicious of others.

Your stupid shit comment doesn't even pass basic scrutiny. (Drop the "only" and it's true in general)

Fuck off. You literally just said, "No it doesn't, Mr. Intent Expert Dr. Phil."

Also, he doesn't have to speak for the community to observe and report how they act, which we clearly are suspicious AF. Don't be obtuse.

Settle down, Beavis.

This discussion has been closed.