Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Review for the "Premier" Live Chat Support of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Review for the "Premier" Live Chat Support of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure

Thanks OCI support team.
The answer was so useful!

Comments

• @kdh said:

Thanks OCI support team.
    The answer was so useful!

Both q and answer were super useful

Thanked by 1devp
  • Did you even care to respond to the agent? But give radio silence and still expect service to be provided...

You should be banned from live chat

• I remember there is a website called clients from hell. Maybe it's one of those

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

I hope there's no support for "Always Free" services... people has been abusing all this while getting free stuff :confused:

• @plumberg said:
    Did you even care to respond to the agent? But give radio silence and still expect service to be provided...

You should be banned from live chat

He/She didn't asked me anything, I was just waiting for them to answer thinking myself that they're trying to read their manual or something like that.

• kdhkdh Member
    edited December 2021

@FAT32 said:
    I hope there's no support for "Always Free" services... people has been abusing all this while getting free stuff :confused:

Yes, but I'm actually paying them to use their services.
    I was just concerned about their "free tier" limitations, since there were no information about it anywhere on their website & documentations.

And also, I could save some money on my Higher Performance Block Volumes since I have multiples of them with 100GB+ data in it.

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited December 2021

I've always seen live chat support like this, before connecting you to an agent they make you fill up a form containing the details but when the agent connects they ask the same damn questions.

I'm guessing the session timed-out due to the inactivity after the "hi" from the agent, you should've just repeated your question after that.

• @jmgcaguicla said:
    I've always seen live chat support like this, before connecting you to an agent they make you fill up a form containing the details but when the agent connects they ask the same damn questions.

I'm guessing the session timed-out due to the inactivity after the "hi" from the agent, you should've just repeated your question after that.

That might be a thing. I just thought the agent saw my question since I wrote it 2 times before the Support Session, and one more time after the automated message from the agent arrived.

Anyways, Thanks for your advice!

• Same here, Information they said was not helpful at all.

It's worse than nothing :(

• @kdh said:

@FAT32 said:

Yes, but I'm actually paying them to use their services.
    I was just concerned about their "free tier" limitations, since there were no information about it anywhere on their website & documentations.

Given how they specifically list free resources, then doesn't the lack of any info tell you there isn't any free provided?

Also, re-read your own comment in the chat. You want to ask them a question but there isn't actually a question asked. The agent might have been waiting for you to ask a specific question, your opening line could be viewed as just the start of your question and more details were expected before he replied.

"I want to ask" wasn't necessary and you caused confusion. Leave that out and end with "?" and you would have actually asked the question and gotten a better response.

Thanked by 1rm_
  • Lol experienced the same thing. Singapore was out of stock, and wanted to try Seoul/the other Korean city/Japan, but chat ended abruptly.

Sent a support request, was granted 3 regions quota increase after 24 hours :D