Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ 20% discount for LET users! ★ VPS FROM $0.89/mo ★ 6 LOCATIONS ★ 15-days MONEYBACK ★
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ 20% discount for LET users! ★ VPS FROM $0.89/mo ★ 6 LOCATIONS ★ 15-days MONEYBACK ★

antonpaantonpa Member, Patron Provider

JustHost.ru offer quality VPS service since 2006 year. We offer best KVM VPS service on NVMe / SSD and HDD. Changing VPS OS / IP / location / configuration at any time available from billing panel. Flexible configuration. AliPay and UnionPay accepted. Crypto-coins (BTC BCH LTC) accepted. 6 locations available.

• lowest price with IPv6 ONLY VPS
  • NVMe & SSD on all locations
  • 15-days money back
  • UNLIMITED 200 Mbit bandwidth
  • 20% OFF with LET20 promocode (just add it to comment field)
  • Flexible KVM VPS configuration

We offer:

NVMe VPS Start++

• 1 core
  • 512 RAM
  • 5GB NVMe
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • 200Mbps Port Speed
  • 1xIPv4 + 1xIPv6 included

147 RUB ($2.33) / month (with LET20 promocode)

Order now

SSD VPS Start+

• 1 core
  • 512 RAM
  • 5GB SSD
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • 200Mbps Port Speed
  • 1xIPv4 + 1xIPv6 included

118 RUB ($1.87) / month (with LET20 promocode)

Order now

HDD VPS IPv6 ONLY

• 1 core
  • 512 RAM
  • 5GB HDD
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • 200Mbps Port Speed
  • 1 x IPv6 included

56 RUB ($0.89) / month (with LET20 promocode)

Order now

We accept payments:

• VISA/Mastercard/AMEX/JCB
  • PayPal
  • AliPay
  • UnionPay
  • Crypto-coins (BTC/BCH/LTC/ETH and others)
  • WebMoney
  • and many others.

We have 6 locations:

https://justhost.ru/services/vps

English/Chinese/German/Russian support available.

Thanked by 1raynor

Comments

• did you have a sale on BF @antonpa ?

i didn't see it

now is good time to prepare a better yearly discount and be on time for xmas.

if you wanna make some new clients now is the best time.... free for me off course.

Thanked by 1miu
  • miumiu Member
    edited December 2021

Sorry, but: I regularly found VPSes hard rebooted so long as long i was your user. What is really not good for me. (second-smaller issue has been not negligible stolen CPU (CPU steal time)) It would have to be better offer (10+GB disk for 1€/m) then i would decide again begin play lottery with you (on usable or unusable services), and only from reason that Russia location desired

• @miu said:
    Sorry, but: I regularly found VPSes hard rebooted so long as long i was your user. What is really not good for me. (second-smaller issue has been not negligible stolen CPU (CPU steal time)) It would have to be better offer (10+GB disk for 1€/m) then i would decide again begin play lottery with you (on usable or unusable services), and only from reason that Russia location desired

Every host at this price point is heavily oversold, are you new?

• antonpaantonpa Member, Patron Provider

@ehab said:
    did you have a sale on BF @antonpa ?

i didn't see it

now is good time to prepare a better yearly discount and be on time for xmas.

if you wanna make some new clients now is the best time.... free for me off course.

We have LET20 promocode what you can use for all VPSs for monthly discount, also LET30 promocode for VPSs what cost more 500 RUB/mo to get 30% discount on it.

Thanked by 1ehab

@miu said:

VPS can be hard rebooted only if relocate from one to another hypervisor to get less st time.
    ST time increased when some HW server overloads and its fixed by relocation.
    We always increase our hypervisors quantity so we not allow to get oversold.

Thanked by 1miu
  • @SpeedTest said:

@miu said:

Every host at this price point is heavily oversold, are you new?

Not Every (exceptions exist)

• miumiu Member
    edited December 2021

@antonpa said:

@miu said:

VPS can be hard rebooted only if relocate from one to another hypervisor to get less st time.

If am not completely blind, in PVE (what u r using) is option gracefully shut down VPS == hypervisor will terminate/end first all VM's running proceses and then shut down VPS != not hard reboot. And PVE also does migrations gracefully - it always went absolutely smooth when i did it. So do not tell me pls that all these orphaned files what i many times found were caused by any VPS migrations to another node

• miumiu Member
    edited December 2021

@antonpa said:

imo if you did not try oversell servers beyond (or to) the critical limit, but rather put already another VPSes directly on a new/another node, then you would not need these "fixations"

@miu said:

@antonpa said:

@miu said:

If am not completely blind, in PVE (what u r using) is option gracefully shut down VPS == hypervisor will terminate/end first all VM's running proceses and then shut down VPS != not hard reboot. And PVE also does migrations gracefully - it always went absolutely smooth when i did it. So do not tell me pls that all these orphaned files what i many times found were caused by any VPS migrations to another node

All VPSs in migration try to turn off soft, but if in vps its denied by os after some timeout its turn off hard.

edited December 2021

@miu said:

@antonpa said:

imo if you did not try oversell servers beyond (or to) the critical limit, but rather put already another VPSes directly on a new/another node, then you would not need these "fixations"

Its can’t be made in every case, because some users can order 1000 VPSs, for example, they balanced on 50 hypervisors, but for 7 days they not fully used, so CPU load on hypervisors not high and in this period some new another users VPSs can creates on same servers, and after 7 days (or another period) this 1000 VPSs begin to loading high CPU, after what need to make rebalancing by CPU. So its a regular thing.

• only ipv6 cannot access github

• @winds said:
    only ipv6 cannot access github

trying to use warp vpn and it will work perfect

• @winds said:

Thanks for writing in! The behavior you noticed is expected. We moved to an IPv4-only IP space to support HTTPS for GitHub Pages sites with custom domains:

https://blog.github.com/2018-05-01-github-pages-custom-domains-https/

Support for IPv6 was an undocumented feature, and one that isn't supported by GitHub itself, but we removed IPv6 support on purpose.

Having said that, we can definitely see what you mean when it comes to providing support for IPv6. While I can't make any promises as to if or when we'll officially support it in the future, I'll let the team know you'd like to see us provide official support for IPv6.

• @winds said:

I read that on YABS github. You can try.

IPv6 Only Machines
    GitHub's CDN does not resolve via IPv6. You will need to run the following command to download and run the script.

curl -s -k -g --header 'Host: raw.githubusercontent.com' "https://[2a04:4e42::133]/masonr/yet-another-bench-script/master/yabs.sh" | bash

(2a04:4e42::133 is fastly.net's [GitHub's CDN Provider] IPv6 address)

@winds said:

Github have no IPv6 connectivity, thats why its not accessable via IPv6 only

mtr -6 github.com

Failed to resolve host: Name or service not known

• ehabehab Member
    edited December 2021

@antonpa said:

make a offer for €15/y or €25/y and i think you'll have a nice weekend :)

some other tempting config and not the above. for example make ram / dick disc bigger

@giang said:

@winds said:

I read that on YABS github. You can try.

IPv6 Only Machines
    GitHub's CDN does not resolve via IPv6. You will need to run the following command to download and run the script.

curl -s -k -g --header 'Host: raw.githubusercontent.com' "https://[2a04:4e42::133]/masonr/yet-another-bench-script/master/yabs.sh" | bash

(2a04:4e42::133 is fastly.net's [GitHub's CDN Provider] IPv6 address)

This is a good decision, thank you for info!

• I got two servers with 1 core, 1.5 GB RAM, 10 GB SSD and 200 Mbit/s port each.

Yabs DataLine (Tier-3, Moscow):

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2021-12-03                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #

Fri 10 Dec 2021 11:52:13 AM MSK

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2697 v4 @ 2.30GHz
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 2297.338 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 1.4 GiB
    Swap       : 234.1 MiB
    Disk       : 10.8 GiB

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 105.45 MB/s  (26.3k) | 205.76 MB/s   (3.2k)
    Write      | 105.73 MB/s  (26.4k) | 206.85 MB/s   (3.2k)
    Total      | 211.19 MB/s  (52.7k) | 412.62 MB/s   (6.4k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
    Read       | 196.35 MB/s    (383) | 193.99 MB/s    (189)
    Write      | 206.78 MB/s    (403) | 206.91 MB/s    (202)
    Total      | 403.14 MB/s    (786) | 400.90 MB/s    (391)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 194 Mbits/sec   | 175 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 195 Mbits/sec   | 182 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 195 Mbits/sec   | busy
    WebHorizon      | Singapore (1G)            | 125 Mbits/sec   | busy
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 146 Mbits/sec   | 169 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 150 Mbits/sec   | 176 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 148 Mbits/sec   | 162 Mbits/sec
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | 89.3 Mbits/sec  | 140 Mbits/sec

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | busy            | busy
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | busy
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | busy            | busy
    WebHorizon      | Singapore (1G)            | busy            | busy
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | busy            | busy
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | busy            | busy

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 568
    Multi Core      | 575
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/11523805

Q Data (Tier-3, St. Petersburg):

#              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2021-12-03                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #

Fri 10 Dec 2021 11:59:33 AM MSK

Basic System Information:
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2697 v3 @ 2.60GHz
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 2596.990 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 1.4 GiB
    Swap       : 234.1 MiB
    Disk       : 10.8 GiB

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
    Read       | 32.19 MB/s    (8.0k) | 203.64 MB/s   (3.1k)
    Write      | 32.24 MB/s    (8.0k) | 204.71 MB/s   (3.1k)
    Total      | 64.43 MB/s   (16.1k) | 408.36 MB/s   (6.3k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
    Read       | 196.44 MB/s    (383) | 193.90 MB/s    (189)
    Write      | 206.88 MB/s    (404) | 206.81 MB/s    (201)
    Total      | 403.33 MB/s    (787) | 400.71 MB/s    (390)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 183 Mbits/sec   | 184 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 193 Mbits/sec   | 167 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | busy            | 171 Mbits/sec
    WebHorizon      | Singapore (1G)            | 103 Mbits/sec   | 142 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 143 Mbits/sec   | 177 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 141 Mbits/sec   | 167 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 134 Mbits/sec   | 157 Mbits/sec
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | 63.0 Mbits/sec  | 146 Mbits/sec

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 184 Mbits/sec   | 172 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 181 Mbits/sec   | 164 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 184 Mbits/sec   | 169 Mbits/sec
    WebHorizon      | Singapore (1G)            | 91.6 Mbits/sec  | 135 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 132 Mbits/sec   | 148 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 130 Mbits/sec   | 159 Mbits/sec

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 422
    Multi Core      | 431
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/11523724

@icebeer871 said:
    I got two servers with 1 core, 1.5 GB RAM, 10 GB SSD and 200 Mbit/s port each.

Is it good results for you?

• good offer .

Thanked by 1antonpa
  • @antonpa said: Is it good results for you?

I'd say so. Speedy SSDs, fast network, solid CPU performance.

@icebeer871 said:

@antonpa said: Is it good results for you?

I'd say so. Speedy SSDs, fast network, solid CPU performance.

Thank you.

• VitalyVitaly Member, Host Rep

updated hosting service!
    new mysql, webserver, python and php versions for fastest performance, which you wish.