Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why is PerfectMoney Payment not so popular for web hosting?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Why is PerfectMoney Payment not so popular for web hosting?

hosterplanhosterplan Member
edited December 2021 in General

Hello All,
Why is PerfectMoney Payment not yet very popular in the web hosting sector? What do you think?

They have module for WHMCS and have API intigration way.
Their payment process is easy and low fee for transection. But still they are not much popular on web hosting area.

All comments are welcome in advance.

Do you like PerfectMoney for online payment?
  1. Yes25 votes
    1. No
      44.00%
    2. Not used yet
      56.00%

Comments

• Because they didn't pay for their WHMCS license. Oh wait, that was you, wasn't it?

Thanked by 1frog
  • @KermEd said: that was you, wasn't it?

There was anything wrong?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is nigh.

Thanked by 1MrH
  • KermEdKermEd Member
    edited December 2021

@hosterplan said:

There was anything wrong?

Sure, it is a long response but...

I have some climate change concerns. I do find it concerning that the general populas seems to feel that the climate change is not human made and therefore feels we should not interfere with it. However I have seen first hand the damage in the artic, and am very aware that the melting glaciers is escalating and getting worse. Although to be fair we did start to rebuild the ozone layer, so although we may all boil to death, at least we won't have skin cancer.

I have some fears on the whole right swinging trump fans in the US. I fear they are getting close to a genocidal cleansing of the country. In related news I also find it concerning that the Wikipedia page for school shootings in the US is hundreds of entries long and no effort seems to have been done to stop it. Moreover I've been seeing US judges excusing serious crimes such as murder, rape, etc as boys being boys - which is unspeakable for me as a judicial level response.

I am uncomfortable with the fact that crypto is going misunderstood. People are focusing on bitcoins environmental pact as an early cryptocoin, not seeing others with far less impact. This seems to be a refusal to understand crypto in general, screaming lobbiest disinformation intervention, and not taking advantage of the fact it is just an open ledger system that disempowers the 1%, the banks and making it hard for countries to track individual transactions (which, to be fair, I don't feel they should have a right to anyways). I think the whole income proof system is solving money laundering the wrong way.

I am also concerned about covid on two levels. I find it appalling people are so selfish as to not get a vaccination to help protect those who can't. But I also don't like how governments are using it as a tracking system for individuals. Where I am, QR codes are mandated but the early version had a data leak exposing over 1.5m users data (yikes).

But mostly, speaking frankly, I'm concerned that we are making a world slightly worse every day from where it was yesterday. And that the decline is reaching a point of being unstoppable.

You?

• You can't use it out of like Russia

• @SirFoxy said: You can't use it out of like Russia

But I know you can use PM from most of the country like Russia.

• PerfectMoney is a service very much affiliated with the payment processor libertyreserve that got raided a few years back.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_Reserve

I doubt any serious provider would want to use payment processors that have a very dubious background, as well as the risk of having any money seized at any given time.

• @Prime404 said:
    PerfectMoney is a service very much affiliated with the payment processor libertyreserve

Horrible issue!

• @deank said:
    The end is nigh.

Nope, LET no longer kicks people advertising their hosting services with no provider tag and no WHMCS license.

• @frog said:

@deank said:
    The end is nigh.

Nope, LET no longer kicks people advertising their hosting services with no provider tag and no WHMCS license.

Who are you blaming for not having a WHMCS license? :/

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

Alot of abuse coming from the clientel using perfectmoney.

We offer it but we check this orders twice,.

Thanked by 1hosterplan
  • @hosterplan said:

@frog said:

@deank said:
    The end is nigh.

Because you are a loser that bought the license after you got called out i this thread:
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3340321#Comment_3340321

• @frog said:

@hosterplan said:

@frog said:

@deank said:
    The end is nigh.

Because you are a loser that bought the license after you got called out i this thread:

No, we have license from our starting time. Anyone can face that issue which you mentioned.
    Don't bargaining with little knowledge about something.
    Thanks.

• @hosterplan said:

@frog said:

@hosterplan said:

@frog said:

@deank said:
    The end is nigh.

No, we have license from our starting time. Anyone can face that issue which you mentioned.
    Don't bargaining with little knowledge about something.
    Thanks.

Any noob can get wet if they piss upwards.
    A pro will stay dry.

Thanked by 1hosterplan
  • Because Money is not Perfect

• @comXyz said:
    Because Money is not Perfect

But perfection can be reached with money.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I actually have a list of customers that have asked me for it in my various capacities since 2011. Pasted below.

• @comXyz said:
    Because Money is not Perfect

Nice joke 😄