Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LowHosting - Late Black Friday & some gifts - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LowHosting - Late Black Friday & some gifts

124»

Comments

• @BarkingIron I admit I'm a little anxious. I'm anxious to test it. All the machines I bought elsewhere are started immediately.

• LowHostingLowHosting Member, Host Rep

@WebProject said:
    What happened to $7 per month restriction rule? Or is it different rules for different providers? Offer is published on 5/12/2021 and edited on 06/12/2021 well outside of BF days!!

Published on 5/12/2021 edited on 06/12/2021, you're right.

Gifts are not subject to price limitations.

The coupon code provided can be used on all services, including the smallest plans.

@vavn said:
    @BarkingIron I bought a VPS, but it always shows pending. Isn't it automatic?

It is automatic but some orders need a manual review sometimes, instead of rejecting them directly we check them by hand if they are suspicious or not, probably if the customer's data are false or if do not reflect the real position (obtained from the IP address during the registration) the order will probably be refused and refunded in less than 24h.

• @LowHosting Hello,
    We are sorry but we cannot accept your order.

We wish you happy holidays!

Best regards,
    Lowhosting.org Administrator.

I waited for a long time to start the machine, but I cancelled my machine?

• That's awesome, you're awesome!

• If you can't afford activities, don't do them. Don't be disgusting here!

• Do I have to turn off my machine for a reason? Why refuse my order? Is my money fake?

• Never before has a businessman made me so angry that I didn't have a happy Christmas.

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited December 2021

@vavn said:
    Never before has a businessman made me so angry that I didn't have a happy Christmas.

It seems no one is safe from PMS, even during the holidays.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@LowHosting said: The coupon code provided can be used on all services, including the smallest plans.

haha, did I missed something out something as first post clearly states:

[@LowHosting said]: RKVMPROTECTED16
    From
    €24,00
    /mo

clearly stated from €24,00, so misleading or some kind of "con gift" free for one month and still charge well above of $7 per month - so definitely above of rule of lowendtalk!

• @jmgcaguicla Standing and talking doesn't hurt your back. It doesn't happen to you. You can only say sarcastic words.

• @vavn said:
    @jmgcaguicla Standing and talking doesn't hurt your back. It doesn't happen to you. You can only say sarcastic words.

• If you don't make money, you are a fool. Refuse the order, hahaha.

edited December 2021

@WebProject said:

@LowHosting said: The coupon code provided can be used on all services, including the smallest plans.

haha, did I missed something out something as first post clearly states:

[@LowHosting said]: RKVMPROTECTED16
    From
    €24,00
    /mo

clearly stated from €24,00, so misleading or some kind of "con gift" free for one month and still charge well above of $7 per month - so definitely above of rule of lowendtalk!

I had the post reviewed before publishing by a LET Admin, if they gave me the approval it means that there is no problem.

@vavn said:
    If you don't make money, you are a fool. Refuse the order, hahaha.

Earning is important but preventing possible malicious users from using our servers to carry out spam or other types of abuse is even more important.

As I said earlier, we have criteria, if you don't respect them, if you enter false data, if you clearly use VPN to register, we will not approve your order even at the expense of losing money.

Thanked by 1Astro
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@LowHosting said: at the expense of losing money.

You might lose money but you save lots of time...

Thanked by 2LowHosting idleparty
  • @vavn said:
    If you don't make money, you are a fool. Refuse the order, hahaha.

Lol I'm sure they had good reason. @LowHosting has my main vps. And they are super responsive to any requests. So the instant activation not happening was the first flag.

Thanked by 1LowHosting
  • @LowHosting But I can't access your website without VPN, so how can I buy it?

• @vavn said:
    @LowHosting But I can't access your website without VPN, so how can I buy it?

I guess they don't want people from your geographic location buying their services.

• @BarkingIron It's just a transaction, which benefits both sides. Why discriminate against us? Why not sell it to me?

• @vavn said:
    @BarkingIron It's just a transaction, which benefits both sides. Why discriminate against us? Why not sell it to me?

Don't know bro

• vavnvavn Member
    edited January 2022

@LowHosting I really can't bear it. I have closed the VPN and placed an order, or you cancelled the order, and no one replied to the ticket. Is this your attitude towards customers?

• @vavn said:
    @BarkingIron I really can't bear it. I have closed the VPN and placed an order, or you cancelled the order, and no one replied to the ticket. Is this your attitude towards customers?

I am just a happy lowhosting customer. Chill out

• vavnvavn Member
    edited January 2022

@LowHosting If you don't give me a statement, I will expose you in major forums. Weigh the pros and cons yourself!

• @BarkingIron Sorry, I replied to the wrong person.

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited January 2022

@vavn said:
    @LowHosting If you don't give me a statement, I will expose you in major forums. Weigh the pros and cons yourself!

LET is the major forum, plus you haven't exposed anyone but yourself for being a shitter.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @vavn said:

Join november 2021, then blow up media.

Nice

• @vavn said:

Here is your statement:

FIND
    A
    DIFFERENT
    HOST
    YOU
    WINY
    LITTLE
    TURD.

Take the "no" like a big girl, and move on with your life.

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten

@vavn said:

Sorry but we do not accept threats, if you are not accepted as a customer and we have already told you several times it is useless to open many tickets about it, the answer will not change or we will even avoid replying to you if you continue to open tickets.

Thanked by 1Astro
  • @LowHosting OK, OK, I won't buy it, okay?What fucking bad luck!

@vavn said:
    @LowHosting OK, OK, I won't buy it, okay?What fucking bad luck!

There are many providers who allow to purchase with VPN or/or with unverified email and/or without giving real details (Name, Surname, Address), unfortunately, we do not allow it, I hope you can find the perfect Provider for you.

Thanked by 1tototo