Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a VPS on OVH's network
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a VPS on OVH's network

Hi LETters! I am looking for the cheapest option here. The basics what I need are this:

• Has to be inside OVH's network (for purposes of being "OVH internal")
  • Has to have gigabit (Hard requirement)
  • Transfer limit of at least 10TB if only counting outbound, or higher. Preferably unlimited.
  • Location: Canada in OVH's network, but open to other options where suitable.
  • VPS Specs: Low end, it's only to run rclone and wireguard. I think 512mb RAM with 5GB Disk and 1 CPU would be sufficient.

The budget is no more than $7/month just to get as many options as possible, but I would prefer to keep it as cheap as possible.

If you guys could share with me the providers or offers you know of that fit this requirement, that would be amazing, thank you!

@MJJs: I am looking for small airport chicken, OVH machine rooms only, chicken must fly at gigabit speed, only in the Canada realm. 7 knives per month, would prefer to keep knives for other chickens. Ideas?

Comments