Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Annual increase of our service fees
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Annual increase of our service fees

Did your hosting provider send you these notifications recently? :D

Comments

  • smile93smile93 Member
    edited December 2021

    @logaritse said:
    Did your hosting provider send you these notifications recently? :D

    Leasweb sends every year this time.

    "Once a year, we realign our service fees to be able to continue investing in the development of both new and current services and features for you, while remaining competitive in the market. We hold this **increase to 4% ** in line with our Sales Terms and Conditions."

    Scaleway (online.net) does once in few years.

    "Price increases related to energy costs
    We are sure that you have noticed that energy costs have risen sharply in recent years. In the last 12 months, the price of electricity on the market has increased fivefold, and this obviously has a significant impact on our business model. ...

    From January 1, 2022, all Dedibox servers will see their monthly price increase by €1/month. This increase will be applied to current and future orders."

    Thanked by 1logaritse
  • JasonMJasonM Member
    edited December 2021

    Hostmantis sents them once or twice a year.. with almost 300% increase in renewal prices.
    Rest hosts I've worked with have increased pennies/month when cPanel had jacked their prices up. But for VPS I haven't seen any price increase but resources increased.

    Thanked by 1logaritse
  • Those who increase price on behalf of sheer greed is doomed to deadpool and bring shame and disrespect to their family.

  • @JasonM said:
    Hostmantis sents them once or twice a year.. with almost 300% increase in renewal prices.
    Rest hosts I've worked with have increased pennies/month when cPanel had jacked their prices up. But for VPS I haven't seen any price increase but resources increased.

    thats horrible :'(

    Thanked by 1JasonM
  • So we can guess everything related to services will increase their price, but for energy, it should be lowered because now many data centers using renewable energy

  • MikeAMikeA Member, Host Rep

    @logaritse said:
    So we can guess everything related to services will increase their price, but for energy, it should be lowered because now many data centers using renewable energy

    doubt it, most probably just buy those green energy "credits"

Sign In or Register to comment.