Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

@IonSwitch Slow Black Friday offer?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

@IonSwitch Slow Black Friday offer?

itoito Member, Host Rep
edited December 2021 in General

Hi,there

On the 27th, @Ionswitch posted an offer for two dedicated servers, I created an order and hoped the owner could help me upgrade to 10Gb unlimited.

But so far no reply to me ....

After this, @Ionswitch posted another colocation offer, and then I created another order. And hopefully I can change the outer 10G port.

Immediately after, I went to the website to create two more tickets, but so far no one has responded ....

Finally I chose to send an email to .... The result is predictable.

Not complaining about anything, I just wanted to ask if I was in too much of a hurry :/

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Nick's around, just give him a bit :)

Hes been busy with some big projects as he builds out the facility. I know he was working to prep those nodes as well.

Francisco

Thanked by 1Hxxx
  • Yes, providers are very busy and for some, Thanksgiving is a major family holiday so you should anticipate slower responses over the weekend and following days.

• itoito Member, Host Rep

@Francisco said:

Hes been busy with some big projects as he builds out the facility. I know he was working to prep those nodes as well.

Francisco

Thank you
    Francisco
    I changed the title and hope he can find time to take care of the LET customers :/

@Nekki said:
    Yes, providers are very busy and for some, Thanksgiving is a major family holiday so you should anticipate slower responses over the weekend and following days.

In my expectation, at least a work order should be replied to tell people the progress. Maybe it was too busy to get online :(

• @ito said:

@Nekki said:
    Yes, providers are very busy and for some, Thanksgiving is a major family holiday so you should anticipate slower responses over the weekend and following days.

In my expectation, at least a work order should be replied to tell people the progress. Maybe it was too busy to get online :(

Well that’s your expectation, but you should bear in mind that you’re not dealing with a large company.

• @ito said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Thank you
    Francisco
    I changed the title and hope he can find time to take care of the LET customers :/

You new title is misleading, it implies that the service you ordered is slow, not that the provider has not met your expectations with respect to the speed of a custom request.

• maybe change the title again to something like "slow reponse during black friday' or something..

• All Black Friday offers went very fast. Some of them didn't survive even a full second. Slow is good.

@Nekki said:

@ito said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Thank you
    Francisco

You new title is misleading, it implies that the service you ordered is slow, not that the provider has not met your expectations with respect to the speed of a custom request.

I'm sorry for my poor choice of words, it's now past revision time. I did create this thread with anger at first :|

@paijrut said:
    maybe change the title again to something like "slow reponse during black friday' or something..

I apologize for my poor choice of words, but it is now past the time for revision. :|

• @ito said:

@Nekki said:

@ito said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Thank you
    Francisco

I'm sorry for my poor choice of words, it's now past revision time. I did create this thread with anger at first :|

True to reign in the anger, my dude! Most providers are very nice and don’t deserve your pent-up fury!

• IonSwitchIonSwitch Member, Host Rep

@ito, I'd like to apologize for our delayed response. We've been busy working to as quickly fulfill orders from our Black Friday sale, and have fallen a bit behind on some of the custom upgrade requests and sales tickets. I've responded to your ticket and will make sure you get taken care of ASAP :smile:

We strive for quality prompt service, and with the holidays and this Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale, we're running a little bit behind. I apologize if this has caused any inconvenience and we will work to get everyone taken care of as soon as absolutely possible.

Thanks everyone!

@IonSwitch said:
    @ito, I'd like to apologize for our delayed response. We've been busy working to as quickly fulfill orders from our Black Friday sale, and have fallen a bit behind on some of the custom upgrade requests and sales tickets. I've responded to your ticket and will make sure you get taken care of ASAP :smile:

We strive for quality prompt service, and with the holidays and this Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale, we're running a little bit behind. I apologize if this has caused any inconvenience and we will work to get everyone taken care of as soon as absolutely possible.

Thanks everyone!

Thanks for the offer, let's communicate in the ticket! <3

• @IonSwitch said:

Thanks everyone!

Hello.

Are you still busy doing business or could you just have an update for tickets.

I can bear with slowness during BF/CM. But is been 3 days after your last promising time and still no response. Besides the control panel is down.

Please fix ASAP. Thank you.

• @ito What's your progress, can you still login into your server? May I ask?

@dTQzBen8 said:
    @ito What's your progress, can you still login into your server? May I ask?

Perhaps very busy indeed.
    I'm also waiting for his reply... :'(

• @ito said:

@dTQzBen8 said:
    @ito What's your progress, can you still login into your server? May I ask?

Perhaps very busy indeed.
    I'm also waiting for his reply... :'(

The control panel is down. Requested control panel password reset and didn't receive any email for it. Website certificate invalid.

I hope they are indeed busy. But for me it looks like they 're deadpooled. Hope I'm wrong.

Patience lost. Refund requested.