Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virmach:The ticket did not receive a response - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virmach:The ticket did not receive a response

2»

Comments

• @yoursunny said:
    40 days, no response.

ticket 366457

55days,sad

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@taizi said:

@yoursunny said:
    40 days, no response.

ticket 366457

55days,sad

make another one ffs

• Myself5Myself5 Member
    edited December 2021

@yoursunny said:
    40 days, no response.

Guess I'm up for some more waiting with my broken Dedi then...

• @VirMach

More then 72hrs here... My invoice is not cleared for order. My VPS system not showing up. And their support person Shoeil just rounding me around with some guidelines when payment already has been done for an order which not applied to my account. Now they completely went mute.

Ticket #933621
    Ticket #848159
    Invoice #1341328

I think every provider support service becomes worst once they become popular... So far liking racknerd response but not sure if I have to see something like this from them too in future.

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@goodone said:
    @VirMach

More then 72hrs here... My invoice is not cleared for order. My VPS system not showing up. And their support person Shoeil just rounding me around with some guidelines when payment already has been done for an order which not applied to my account. Now they completely went mute.

Ticket #933621
    Ticket #848159
    Invoice #1341328

I think every provider support service becomes worst once they become popular... So far liking racknerd response but not sure if I have to see something like this from them too in future.

Our reputation is a result of our commitment towards infrastructure stability, performance and customer service. We rely on our support team to provide speedy and excellent support, at no point would we ever consider condensing our support team and or making it a one man show.

• @dustinc said:
    Our reputation is a result of our commitment towards infrastructure stability, performance and customer service. We rely on our support team to provide speedy and excellent support, at no point would we ever consider condensing our support team and or making it a one man show.

I don't think you want us discussing your reputation at NerdRacks in this thread ;)

@KermEd said:

@dustinc said:

I don't think you want us discussing your reputation at NerdRacks in this thread ;)

Feel free to.

• KermEdKermEd Member
    edited December 2021

@dustinc said:

@KermEd said:

Feel free to.

Sure, how about how you were fired at QuadraNet for particiapting into the theft of services?

Or how you were using that to make money off people in LET using AlphaRacks? By undercutting services and selling servers you couldnt actually afford - which got terminated with your termination at QN.

Or how you then sold all the user information to a new fake host called PKI Hosting? Who low and behold sold things below cost ... Before vanishing on a second exit scam but with no real users.

Or after massive exit scams and ripping people off - you somehow came here about 6 months ago after being jobless for a long spell only to have a 'new' company. You've pretended this is all a misunderstanding. Yet here you are, a third time, undercutting people with magical deals - yet no real financial backing. Where are these magical deals and physical giveaways coming from? Hmm let's take your history into account here and see what is really likely to happen.

Your reputation here for many people - like myself - is as a thief that intends to deadpool and run off with people's money the first opportunity you can. Because that's what you do. And well, that's your reputation around here with lots of folks. Because you participated in lying and stealing from LET users like me and I am eager to see you held accountable to that :)

Or maybe you are just going to pretend none of that happened again and it's just a case of mistaken identity or something.

Thanked by 1yoursunny

@KermEd said:

@dustinc said:

@KermEd said:

Feel free to.

Sure, how about how you were fired at QuadraNet for particiapting into the theft of services?

Or how you were using that to make money off people in LET using AlphaRacks? By undercutting services and selling servers you couldnt actually afford - which got terminated with your termination at QN.

Or how you then sold all the user information to a new fake host called PKI Hosting? Who low and behold sold things below cost ... Before vanishing on a second exit scam but with no real users.

Or after massive exit scams and ripping people off - you somehow came here about 6 months ago after being jobless for a long spell only to have a 'new' company. You've pretended this is all a misunderstanding. Yet here you are, a third time, undercutting people with magical deals - yet no real financial backing. Where are these magical deals and physical giveaways coming from? Hmm let's take your history into account here and see what is really likely to happen.

Your reputation here for many people - like myself - is as a thief that intends to deadpool and run off with people's money the first opportunity you can. Because that's what you do. And well, that's your reputation around here with lots of folks. Because you participated in lying and stealing from LET users like me and I am eager to see you held accountable to that :)

Or maybe you are just going to pretend none of that happened again and it's just a case of mistaken identity or something.

I love it when people believe third-party information, and are naive enough while at it. Good work on all the accurate information?

• KermEdKermEd Member
    edited December 2021

@dustinc said:

I love it when people believe third-party information, and are naive enough while at it. Good work on all the accurate information?

Just deadpool and start your exit scam already. :). Or maybe you have some more magical giveaways that defy the logic of finance. I hope no one is paying you with credit cards, I suspect I know where you are actually getting these giveaways from ;)

@KermEd said:

@dustinc said:

Just deadpool and start your exit scam already. :)

Thank You!

• @dustinc said:

Thank You!

Hey, you asked what your reputation is. You already know, so why even ask? ;)

@KermEd said:

@dustinc said:

Thank You!

Hey, you asked what your reputation is. You already know, so why even ask? ;)

Just wanted to hear your opinion which was the most important for me. I do appreciate it.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@KermEd said:
    Where are these magical deals and physical giveaways coming from? Hmm let's take your history into account here and see what is really likely to happen.

Can confirm the backpack is real.
    I paid for it with 15 push-ups.

RackNerd backpack

It comes with an Alpha Racks pen inside.

Alpha Racks Perfume Inc

Thanked by 2_MS_ webcraft
  • KermEdKermEd Member
    edited December 2021

@yoursunny said:
    Alpha Racks Perfume Inc

Hahah! Well to be fair, I was implying he's using stolen funds to pay for them

I actually want alpha racks swag now

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • Fixed that pen for you.

Thanked by 1yoursunny