Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Pulsemedia seed box!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Pulsemedia seed box!

Hi guys
Apparently all these amazing deals by @fat32 and @Nekki finally got to me and kinda passed out and missed the only deal I was waiting for.

If anyone has the €30 seedbox deal available, I’d love to take it off your hands please.

Comments

• ErisaErisa Member
    edited November 2021

Do they support transfers? Happy to consider if so (I have one of that exact deal that I could live without)

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited November 2021

@Erisa said:
    Do they support transfers? Happy to consider if so (I have one of that exact deal that I could live without)

Yes. Did one before, no fees (at least during the time I did it) just give them the email of the account you're transferring to.

The only hitch when I did it last time was the receiving user had no PM account and there was no way to register without buying something first. Not endorsing the act (probably doesn't hurt anybody anyway), but I think what he did was ordered a regular service then cancelled the invoice.

Thanked by 1Erisa
  • @Erisa said:

PM incoming!

Thanked by 1Erisa