Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ClientExec vs Blesta
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ClientExec vs Blesta

alentoalento Member, Host Rep

Discuss.

I have been using Blesta for a couple of years now thanks to @Francisco. But yet, it seems that I can never get the hang of it.

I just installed ClientExec thanks to the offer from @dustinc. At first glance it looks nice and intuitive.

So for those with experience with ClientExec and even better those with experience with both ...

How do you like ClientExec?

Any issues that drive you nuts?

Any security issues?

I'd really love to hear some feedback from users of both.

Blesta is open source and customizable. I do not know about ClientExec, but I do not have the skills to do so which makes this a really moot point for me.

I am at the point now where it wouldn't be a huge issue to switch. But I am not at the point where I can afford the monthly recurring charges of either, so am thankful for providers like Francisco and Dustin who offer this perk.

Comments

• Blesta is simply better because B comes first in the alphabet.

Thanked by 2AmirGT pphillips
  • armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@KermEd said:
    Blesta is simply better because B comes first in the alphabet.

Best explanation i have seen in a while

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host
    edited November 2021

Hi @alento -- Thank You for being our valued customer! Happy to see you find value in our feature-rich products, the FREE Clientexec license is certainly a nice addition that a lot of customers such as yourself have benefited from :) On the other hand, I did also want to say that it's awesome to see providers like @Francisco offering alternatives.

In my opinion, there's no such thing as a best fit solution for everyone, users are able to make this determination based on their use case and features/preferences that they require. Happy to hear that you're enjoying the UI and usability with Clientexec's interface - there's plenty of things on their roadmap which we're very excited about, and worth watching out for. We do believe this is certainly one of the best WHMCS alternatives.