Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap VPS with DTAG Peering (maybe hetzner reseller?)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap VPS with DTAG Peering (maybe hetzner reseller?)

Hi,

I'm in need of a cheap VPS that has a good peering to DTAG (Deutsche Telekom). Resellers from Hetzner are very welcome, since they have a great DTAG peering.

I don't need much power. 1 Core and 512MB RAM are enough. Diskspace doesn't matter at all, maybe 2GB+. Network speed at least 250 Mbit/s. Unlimited traffic would be great, but a few hundred gigs will also be enough. I will most likely use much less than that. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Are you interested only in Germany?

We have Core-backbone as an upstream in Amsterdam, and they are one of the better ISPs around to reach DTAG.

• UltraVPS has DTAG as upstream.
    Maybe their BF promotion is still ongoing

Thanked by 1UltraVPS
  • Hey. We are located in the dc park helsinki with multiple 10G transit from Hetzner and combahton (dtag over core backbone). We are currently expanding our network with including lumen and telia, also we are currently in contact with dtag to build up a dedicated 10G connection over ffm.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

budget?