Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What am I missing here?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What am I missing here?

I have been looking for a storage server and foudn the serverica and hosthatch offers. I see people talking about serverica all over LET but not about hosthatch. What am I missing here?

Hosthatch:

1 CPU core (fairly shared)
1 GB RAM
2 TB storage
5 TB bandwidth
$55 per year ($90 per two years)
double the RAM and bandwidth for two years

Polar Bear Storage Offer (Annual) (limited):

2 CPU cores
2 GB RAM
2TB disk
Unlimited transfer on 100mbps or 4TB limit on 1gbps
1x IPv4
IPv6 available by request
48$/year

Comments

• can't go wrong with any of them. Hosthatch is just not as active this year as during the last BF.

• @Falzo said:
    can't go wrong with any of them. Hosthatch is just not as active this year as during the last BF.

I cant seem to find if hosthatch offers IPV6

• @TheBrokenBee said:
    I have been looking for a storage server and foudn the serverica and hosthatch offers. I see people talking about serverica all over LET but not about hosthatch. What am I missing here?

Hosthatch:

1 CPU core (fairly shared)
    1 GB RAM
    2 TB storage
    5 TB bandwidth
    $55 per year ($90 per two years)
    double the RAM and bandwidth for two years

Polar Bear Storage Offer (Annual) (limited):

2 CPU cores
    2 GB RAM
    2TB disk
    Unlimited transfer on 100mbps or 4TB limit on 1gbps
    1x IPv4
    IPv6 available by request
    48$/year

Please search for 2019 2020 BF posts from @hosthatch and @servarica_hani and read the comments.

The providers are solid but just make sure your expectations match what the host is offering. As long as you are in sync with the same you will be happy with either...

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • Because hosthatch is more expensive than before.

• @TheBrokenBee said:

@Falzo said:
    can't go wrong with any of them. Hosthatch is just not as active this year as during the last BF.

Yes, they provide ipv6.

• @TheBrokenBee said:

@Falzo said:

if I remember correctly it can be requested but might depend on the location. probably best to put it in a ticket with your questions but I guess it might take a while to get a response..