Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ryzen 3600 or 3700x With 64TB
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ryzen 3600 or 3700x With 64TB

Looking for a storage server with Ryzen 3600/3700x with 64TB minimum space, Ram 64gb, NO high bandwidth required.
Please share if you know any good deal, i know walkerservers

Comments

• Hetzner.

They used to do SX servers with ryzen when they had no stocks of regular SX. Ask if something can be arranged. Though, don't expect much, they are one of the most inflexible providers ever. The lack of "flexibility"/"randomness" helps them automate things to maximum and keeping cost as low as possible (so I am not complaining).

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@afn said:
    Hetzner.

They used to do SX servers with ryzen when they had no stocks of regular SX. Ask if something can be arranged. Though, don't expect much, they are one of the most inflexible providers ever. The lack of "flexibility"/"randomness" helps them automate things to maximum and keeping cost as low as possible (so I am not complaining).

they still do, except the biggest server.

https://www.hetzner.com/dedicated-rootserver/matrix-sx

• @skorupion said: they still do, except the biggest server.

https://www.hetzner.com/dedicated-rootserver/matrix-sx

wow thanks a lot, i don't know why i did not saw this before on hetzer im a regular user of hetzner
    Thanks alot

• @skorupion said: they still do, except the biggest server.

oh I thought things calmed down and they went back the xeon config for sx64 for 64€.

Then yeah, this is cheapest 64TB you will get with ryzen.

For future reference for storage servers, Pulsedmedia had some dedi seedbox not too dissimilar yesterday on flash sale.

PulsedMedia: €67.08/m 24GB 42TB HDD Seedbox (Recurring)

Specifications
    DediSeedbox
    Opteron 6 core CPU
    42TB Usable Storage (4 x 14TB RAID5)
    24GB RAM
    100TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
    Upgradable power service for full root, unmetered + change to RAID-0
    Promo code: 2021bf-FAT32-SuperSpecialMDS
    €67.08/m or €643.99/yr (Original €109.99/m or €1055.9/m)

and terrahost
    TERRAHOST - HOLY FUCKING SHITBALLS! - 12X18TB DEDI

• actually i need a good processor to encode my videos using ffmpeg so prefer Ryzen only

• Careful with walkerservers. The company that owns walkerservers had a criminal copyright complaint filed against them and they might be facing one or multiple lawsuits soon.

Read more: https://torrentfreak.com/criminal-copyright-complaint-filed-against-bittorrent-seedbox-providers-211110/

And from the looks of it, I highly doubt you have ownership of the videos you will be working on, so you might want to avoid Hetzner. Hard drives being seized by police at Hetzner is relatively common.