Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oh my God, LET is temporarily unstable.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Oh my God, LET is temporarily unstable.

edited November 2021 in General

If you see error 502 (connection time out), don't panic, same here. LET will be online momentarily. Maybe because Virmach is finally here?
(This is my first Black Friday, and now I see how exciting people are. Wow.)

Edit 0: @jmgcaguic1a, Thank you for the hospitality. You're the first thing(I don't think "person" or "human" is semantically correct here) of this type I met online. An achievement attained, congratulation!
Edit 1: Sorry for any misunderstanding. Allow me to put it in a constructive way, stress testing in advance may be a good practice.

Comments

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited November 2021

And you have to make a fucking thread about it? you're not fucking helping, just causing extra useless traffic

• Absolute shithouse.

• If LET is down, how did you succeed to post ?

Thanked by 2angstrom tux
  • edited November 2021

@SteveMC said:
    If LET is down, how did you succeed to post ?

Sorry, corrected.
    @SteveMC, maybe you should ask these people too?

@zcorps said: lowendtalks very slow to load , getting cloud flare error pages

@Jord said: Is it me or is LET slow?

@dzungbb said: I can not connect to LET

@fadedmaple said: LET can't handle that kind of volume

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

We are doing the best we can to handle the traffic. Sorry for the slowness.

• @jbiloh said: We are doing the best we can to handle the traffic. Sorry for the slowness.

Migrate from RackNerd ASAP. They doubled everyone's b/w and left none for LET.

• AXYZEAXYZE Member
    edited November 2021

@Nekki said:

@jbiloh said: We are doing the best we can to handle the traffic. Sorry for the slowness.

Migrate from RackNerd ASAP. They doubled everyone's b/w and left none for LET.

LET is on DigitalOcean now :/

• @AXYZE said: LET is on DigitalOcean now

Yeah, that's what they want you to think.

@Nekki said:

@AXYZE said: LET is on DigitalOcean now

The square is really a circle.

• The square is really a circle.

I keep saying it, The Great Whole is circular.

• I won't complain, but it was like a nightmare :)

• @ankursharma8715 said: I won't complain, but it was like a nightmare

Chat shit much?

• AXYZEAXYZE Member
    edited November 2021

@Nekki said:

Made me laugh ngl XDD

• I was sort of fine until half an hour ago when the captcha challenge went crazy on me. Now I'm being asked to fill it every few minutes.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Nekki said:

LET is actually on yoursunny summer host.
    It shares a telephone line with my house.
    I was calling the burger shop earlier so that LET gets affected.
    Sorry about that.

Thanked by 2SteveMC coreflux

@kalimov622 said:
    I was sort of fine until half an hour ago when the captcha challenge went crazy on me. Now I'm being asked to fill it every few minutes.

Please send me a private message with your IP and browser details so I can look into that for you.

@ankursharma8715 said:
    I won't complain, but it was like a nightmare :)

Downtime is a nightmare, I agree with you. We are doing our best. :)

• kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited November 2021

No use unfortunately, just check some of the popular threads and you'll see just how many people all over the world have issues with the cloudflare captcha challenge.

• CF captcha is activated when the owner actiavted "Under DDoS Protection Mode".
    Maybe someone its attacking let ?

@kalimov622 said:
    No use unfortunately, just check some of the popular threads and you'll see just how many people all over the world have issues with the cloudflare captcha challenge.

Have you had an issue in the past hour or so?

• @jbiloh said:

@kalimov622 said:

It's been fine for the past 20 minutes and I did not get any captcha challenges so far. Thanks for looking into this.

@kalimov622 said:

@jbiloh said:

@kalimov622 said:

It's been fine for the past 20 minutes and I did not get any captcha challenges so far. Thanks for looking into this.

Do me a favor, for the time period before (when you were having issues), could you describe the problem with the captchas to me? I want to try and fix the root issue if possible (or at least be aware of it).

Also, for anyone still facing a problem please let me know! :)

• kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited November 2021

@jbiloh said:

@kalimov622 said:

@jbiloh said:

@kalimov622 said:

Do me a favor, for the time period before (when you were having issues), could you describe the problem with the captchas to me? I want to try and fix the root issue if possible (or at least be aware of it).

Well, I was getting the captcha challenge where you have to pick the boats/bus/etc images. Many people were getting those too as you can see per the comments, some were getting the trains or other verification images and so on. Typical cloudflare captcha verification, thing is this was happening every 2-3 refreshes so it was pretty annoying.
    I'm not getting them anymore as of now.

@kalimov622 said:

@jbiloh said:

@kalimov622 said:

@jbiloh said:

@kalimov622 said:

Well, I was getting the captcha challenge where you have to pick the boats/bus/etc images. Many people were getting those too as you can see per the comments, some were getting the trains or other verification images and so on. Typical cloudflare captcha verification, thing is this was happening every 2-3 refreshes so it was pretty annoying.

Would you mind sharing what browser you were using and if you were using private mode?

• No private mode, VPN ON/OFF (both). Browsers: Mozilla, Chrome, Opera (the same on all of them)

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

LET seems to be stable now.

But my willpower isn't.

Damn.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • @ask_seek_knock said:
    Edit 0: @jmgcaguic1a, Thank you for the hospitality. You're the first thing(I don't think "person" or "human" is semantically correct here) of this type I met online. An achievement attained, congratulation!

That's not hospitality, that's hostility. Shithouses are not welcome here.

@kalimov622 said:
    No private mode, VPN ON/OFF (both). Browsers: Mozilla, Chrome, Opera (the same on all of them)

Thanks for the details, this is helpful.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@kalimov622 said:

It was due to a config error which was resolved. However, don't refresh too often as that will be trigger the mechanism and you have to solve captcha.

Thanked by 1coreflux