Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Domain expired help
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Domain expired help

OK my domain reseller has not auto renewed my domain(2nd year running) and it has expired. Ive raised a ticket obviously but support is shite and Im getting nowhere.
On Enom*****.com is Registered with one of our resellers.....this obviously means I can only renew thru my crap host....or is there another way I can get this domain name running again with another host?

Any help appreciated :)

Comments

• titustitus Member
    edited November 2021

If the company (reseller) not reply to the ticket, and not help to You, You should try to contact directly with the registrar and ask them to assist to You in this situation. If the domain expired and in "quarantine", probably You must pay the "restore fee", if You not want to loose Your domain. (The "deleting" (quarantine) period and the "restore fee" is depend from which domain TLD are affected. - It is TLD specific)). This is a problematic situation :/ If the problem solved, wait some month after the renew/restore, and transfer the domain to a reliable and accredited registrar. You should always register domains with accredited registrars directly. There is many cheap and reliable on the market: Namesilo, BookMyName, InternetBS, Porkbun, etc.

Ps: Good luck, and I hope the problem will be solved correctly! :)

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

And last but not least, if everything fails then try some domain backorder service.

• @upgrader said:
    OK my domain reseller has not auto renewed my domain(2nd year running) and it has expired. Ive raised a ticket obviously but support is shite and Im getting nowhere.
    On Enom*****.com is Registered with one of our resellers.....this obviously means I can only renew thru my crap host....or is there another way I can get this domain name running again with another host?

Any help appreciated :)

Contact enom directly. Tell them they (reseller) will not provide the Auth code. Keep pressing them untill they step in and bypass the reseller. They can and they will. If they don't, threatening with an ICANN complaint usually does the trick.

They're able to get you the Auth code and let you transfer out depending on how long ago your domain expired.

• They're able to get you the Auth code and let you transfer out depending on how long ago your domain expired

Are you sure you can transfer an expired domain? I thought that, during the redemption period, you need to pay first to reactivate the domain, before you can do anything with it.

• @upgrader said: OK my domain reseller has not auto renewed my domain(2nd year running) and it has expired.

How long ago did it expire?

(Congrats on your first post)

• Registration Date:
    Sunday, September 10th, 2017
    Next Due Date:
    Saturday, September 10th, 2022
    Payment Method:
    PayPal
    Expired

They took payment Friday, September 10th, 2021