Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need the screenshot of GreenCloud's Black Friday 2021 - BFNVMeJP-1
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need the screenshot of GreenCloud's Black Friday 2021 - BFNVMeJP-1

I open a ticket to double the resource to the server (BFNVMeJP-1) and answered only double the bandwith, but I remembered the double resources are not noly bandwith, I need a screenshot of the page with BFNVMeJP-1, please post discussion here if somebody had, thank you very much.

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

IIRC, it's double disk and double bandwidth for the triennial payment term.

• @DP said:
    IIRC, it's double disk and double bandwidth for the triennial payment term.

this.

• @shunglay said:
    I open a ticket to double the resource to the server (BFNVMeJP-1) and answered only double the bandwith, but I remembered the double resources are not noly bandwith, I need a screenshot of the page with BFNVMeJP-1, please post discussion here if somebody had, thank you very much.

Only when you pay 3 years in advance.

• @dahartigan said:

@shunglay said:

yes, I had paid 3 years.

• @shunglay said:

@dahartigan said:

@shunglay said:

yes, I had paid 3 years.

Then please post the screenshot of your ticket.

• dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited November 2021

EDIT: Not it.

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

BFNVMeJP-1 = Double RAM + Bandwidth for triennial payments. Please give me your ticket # if there is any confusion.

Thanked by 2dahartigan shunglay
  • Ahh, there we go. /thread

• @NDTN said:
    BFNVMeJP-1 = Double RAM + Bandwidth for triennial payments. Please give me your ticket # if there is any confusion.

326530 nice service~thank you very much~ maybe it's too busy for the BF to a confusion.

edited November 2021

@NDTN said: BFNVMeJP-1 = Double RAM + Bandwidth for triennial payments.

Is it RAM or Storage?

Based on this, it's Storage.

Thanked by 1shunglay

@DP said:

Is it RAM or Storage?

We have multiple Flash Sale plans. The plans you mentioned are Pre-order plans, which are different to the OP's plan (BFNVMeJP-1).

Thanked by 3DP bdl shunglay

@NDTN said:

@DP said:

Is it RAM or Storage?

We have multiple Flash Sale plans. The plans you mentioned are Pre-order plans, which are different to the OP's plan (BFNVMeJP-1).

Ah, that explains :smiley:

Thanked by 1shunglay
  • What's the spec for EPYC10GbpsJP-1 please?

• @klikli said:
    What's the spec for EPYC10GbpsJP-1 please?

• serversupportzserversupportz Member, Host Rep

@shunglay said:

Check with below URL
    https://archive.org/web/

• shunglayshunglay Member
    edited December 2021

@serversupportz said:

@shunglay said:

Check with below URL
    https://archive.org/web/

Thank you and it was already resolved.

• u know greencloudvps is truly prem when ppl pay triennially without remembering what the deal is.

@cybertech said:
    u know greencloudvps is truly prem when ppl pay triennially without remembering what the deal is.

<3