Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostodo BF - NVMe KVM and Instant Dedi Deals - 1230|16G|1TB $299/yr - 1270v2|32G|1TB $379/yr - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostodo BF - NVMe KVM and Instant Dedi Deals - 1230|16G|1TB $299/yr - 1270v2|32G|1TB $379/yr

2»

Comments

• hey folks, just FYI for future buyers. I purchased an NVMe KVM from Hostodo and paid in BTC. The server was provisioned for 24 hours before being deleted. No refund was offered, I was told a refund of this amount was "not possible" and they have stopped responding to my tickets. Buyer beware.

• @servpig said:
    hey folks, just FYI for future buyers. I purchased an NVMe KVM from Hostodo and paid in BTC. The server was provisioned for 24 hours before being deleted. No refund was offered, I was told a refund of this amount was "not possible" and they have stopped responding to my tickets. Buyer beware.

why was it deleted tho?

• @servpig said:
    hey folks, just FYI for future buyers. I purchased an NVMe KVM from Hostodo and paid in BTC. The server was provisioned for 24 hours before being deleted. No refund was offered, I was told a refund of this amount was "not possible" and they have stopped responding to my tickets. Buyer beware.

I had an ssd box from last BF from hostodo and this time I got another nvme box additionally. Both are working great and never had issues with support too. (Used PayPal).

@Hassan should be able to clarify on your issue.

Thanked by 1Hassan
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@servpig said:

Congrats on your first comment.

CHARGEBACK.

If you can't chargeback Bitcoin, rethink your choice of paying with Bitcoin.
    Every time you pay with Bitcoin, a kid dies, because the electricity that could have been used to purify drinking water is instead spent on confirming your transaction.

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

Above user purchased behind VPN with inaccurate contact details. We deemed the order too risky and declined it. We attempted a refund through our Crypto payment processor, CoinPayments, but I learned that CoinPayments does not refund transactions below a certain threshold which is why the transaction has not been refunded yet.

I'll go ahead and send you a refund from my personal BTC wallet @servpig

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • I have been nothing but happy with my servers from @Hassan
    So no "buyer beware" from me. Everything has been running buttery smooth for me the last 2ish years.

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider
  • thank you @Hassan, I've received the refund.