Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SpeedyPage 2021 Black Friday - EVERYTHING IS DISCOUNTED - cPanel + CDN @ £9/per year/VPS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SpeedyPage 2021 Black Friday - EVERYTHING IS DISCOUNTED - cPanel + CDN @ £9/per year/VPS

2»

Comments

• @speedypage said:

@yokowasis said:
    Si if I order cpanel, I can hammer the cdn to oblivion?

Hey there, thanks for the question!

Our CDN is based on fair usage, this more or less means that providing the CDN is being used for a personal website or small business (as listed on the website) - we won't have any problems if you use a lot of bandwidth, but if you're signing up and are using it to just run a file hosting service that isn't even hosted by us for example, we may have to discuss options with you.

Hopefully that clarifies this for you!

Not a file hosting service. But a static website that has 1 Million hits per day.

• speedypagespeedypage Member, Patron Provider

@yokowasis said:

@speedypage said:

@yokowasis said:

Our CDN is based on fair usage, this more or less means that providing the CDN is being used for a personal website or small business (as listed on the website) - we won't have any problems if you use a lot of bandwidth, but if you're signing up and are using it to just run a file hosting service that isn't even hosted by us for example, we may have to discuss options with you.

Not a file hosting service. But a static website that has 1 Million hits per day.

That should be fine! As I said, bandwidth usage isn't really the problem - it's more if people are just abusing it. Happy to help out with something like this :)

• @speedypage said:

@yokowasis said:

@speedypage said:

@yokowasis said:

That should be fine! As I said, bandwidth usage isn't really the problem - it's more if people are just abusing it. Happy to help out with something like this :)

does it have nodejs and ssh ?

edited November 2021

@yokowasis said:

@speedypage said:

@yokowasis said:

@speedypage said:

@yokowasis said:

does it have nodejs and ssh ?

Our hosting plans have both SSH & NodeJS, yep :)

edited November 2021

All of the offered cPanel hosting plans now also include MailChannels outbound delivery, and no additional cost! You can also find one of our LET Exclusive deals on VPS below:

Specifications

4 Cores, deployed on Intel Silver 4114 or above!
    8GB DDR4 RAM
    120GB RAID Backed SSD Space
    12TB Bandwidth @ 3Gbps Network Uplink
    1 free off-site backup taken daily/weekly/monthly
    Quantity: 16
    Promo code: BLACKFRIDAY8GB

£9.99/m
    https://my.speedypage.uk/cart.php?a=add&pid=18&promocode=BLACKFRIDAY8GB

• CPU details missing :(

@JabJab said:
    CPU details missing :(

Added ;)

Thanked by 1JabJab

Just thought I'd update for potential customers on LET, that we've just posted a pretty good cPanel deal over on LEB. Link below!:

https://lowendbox.com/blog/black-friday-reset-your-expectations-8gb-kvm-for-9-99-mo-13-50-usd-from-speedypage-uk/

• hgooch1984hgooch1984 Member
    edited December 2021

Gotta say I'm quite impressed with your offering. Purchased a VPS today and speed etc all good on it.

Wish I had bought a second one now
    @speedypage not that I should get anywhere near the traffic on it monthly but what happens if you got over the allotted bandwidth? Is it slowed down or stopped until the next billing cycle?

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

nearly read that as discontinued cPanel + CDN

@hgooch1984 said:
    Gotta say I'm quite impressed with your offering. Purchased a VPS today and speed etc all good on it.

Wish I had bought a second one now
    @speedypage not that I should get anywhere near the traffic on it monthly but what happens if you got over the allotted bandwidth? Is it slowed down or stopped until the next billing cycle?

It applies a rate limit of 10Mbps when the bandwidth limit is reached, no actual suspension or anything like that. Glad to hear you're having a good experience with our services!

@skorupion said:
    nearly read that as discontinued cPanel + CDN

That's because it was! It was cPanel + the CDN for £9/year. Unfortunately this deal is now stopped but there are other offers on our website!

• More people experience an outage for more than 10 hours now? Send them an email, but haven’t heard back from them.

• @AWITM said:
    More people experience an outage for more than 10 hours now? Send them an email, but haven’t heard back from them.

Issue has been fixed. They planned a migration of their servers to a new datacenter. They send a email about it, but that landed in my spambox. The only way to contact them was using Facebook and they replied kindly and all problems seem to be fixed now.

Would be nice if they brought back the Live Chat on their website.

• Any further offers going?