Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DediPath Black Friday Sale - 65% Off SSD VPS From $1.23 - Dedicated Servers From $39 - 10 Locations! - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DediPath Black Friday Sale - 65% Off SSD VPS From $1.23 - Dedicated Servers From $39 - 10 Locations!

1235»

Comments

• @vba said:

@lucienfc said:

@vba said:

@lucienfc said:

@vba said:
    I ordered Dedicated Server on Sunday, March 6th, 2022
    but till today still not receive login detail (March 10th, 2022)

and in clientarea the service status is active mean your billing is active even if you don't receive your DS yet.

I managed to install the DS via KVM and after success and server is accessable, someone from Dedipath start to do something, and I lost connection and KVM is blank.

not sure how long to wait this process. if you wondering what their support say? they said you will receive email about login detail shortly, and after 2 days nothing happen. funny support.

I asked refund if they don't a server but no answer

Not sure what you are talking about, can you share us more details?

Hank from Dedipath just installed the DS and sent me the login detail after 4 days waiting. so even it is late, at least it is solved. I hope they change billing date same with the date they send the server

You should send a ticket regarding the request instead of replying here, I guess.

that is 1st time i did before come here

Good luck then, maybe you can @him.

• ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran

@vba said:

@lucienfc said:

@vba said:
    I ordered Dedicated Server on Sunday, March 6th, 2022
    but till today still not receive login detail (March 10th, 2022)

and in clientarea the service status is active mean your billing is active even if you don't receive your DS yet.

I managed to install the DS via KVM and after success and server is accessable, someone from Dedipath start to do something, and I lost connection and KVM is blank.

not sure how long to wait this process. if you wondering what their support say? they said you will receive email about login detail shortly, and after 2 days nothing happen. funny support.

I asked refund if they don't a server but no answer

Not sure what you are talking about, can you share us more details?

Hank from Dedipath just installed the DS and sent me the login detail after 4 days waiting. so even it is late, at least it is solved. I hope they change billing date same with the date they send the server

We absolutely will reset the billing date. Please PM me your email address or service IP and Ill make sure its done.

• How do I do it for a promotion and if they are good for game hosting

• ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran

@Robert440 said:
    How do I do it for a promotion and if they are good for game hosting

Im sorry out black friday promos are currently expired. We do have some additional promotions here: https://dedipath.com/easter-sale

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Robert440 said:
    How do I do it for a promotion and if they are good for game hosting

You do it by buying when the promotions are valid, which was about 5 months ago, slowpoke!

Hi @Ernie, how are you?

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • @Nekki First of all respect why people are looking to be insulted if they feel mediocre minds and I talk to the circus freaks with the clowns

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Robert440 said:
    @Nekki First of all respect why people are looking to be insulted if they feel mediocre minds and I talk to the circus freaks with the clowns

I always respect why people are looking to be insulted and I oblige their mediocre minds accordingly!

It’s good of you to speak with the circus freaks and clowns, I’m sure they don’t get too many visitors.

Thanked by 2skorous TimboJones
  • @Robert440 said:
    Nekki First of all respect why people are looking to be insulted if they feel mediocre minds and I talk to the circus freaks with the clowns

That is the most incoherent bullshit I've seen in a while, did you drag your dick across the keyboard?

• @jmgcaguicla if something like that I think it was your mom

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited April 2022

@Robert440 said:
    @jmgcaguicla if something like that I think it was your mom

What an L reply, still incoherent garbage.

You're not allowed to come back here until you speak proper English.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • ok

• @Robert440 said:
    @jmgcaguicla if something like that I think it was your mom

I hope a future entry in the Turing test involves saying something about someone else's mother.

They'll tried mimicking a child, now they should mimic a troll.

• ok friend I did not begin to offend anyone